Box Scraper Where is thread about bad welds on new box blade from dealer here on TBN?

/ Where is thread about bad welds on new box blade from dealer here on TBN? #11  
You guys must not hang out in the welding forum much... This has happened a fair bit over there when somebody has a negative opinion of the sponsors machine (although I dont think it's happened recently). Par for the course on TBN. I used to get pissed, now i hardly care. No sense.

Oh, and as mentioned, expect this thread to go "PooF" soon enough.

/ Where is thread about bad welds on new box blade from dealer here on TBN? #12  
the drums are rolling, the natives are restless, lot of poofing going on...:stirthepot:

/ Where is thread about bad welds on new box blade from dealer here on TBN? #13  
So the way I see it is that a sponsor can do no wrong, and if somebody calls them on it the conversation disappears.

I wish I could make conversations with my wife go away when she disagrees with me.:laughing:

/ Where is thread about bad welds on new box blade from dealer here on TBN? #14  
I wonder if we can set a record for how many threads asking about the disappeared thread, that then themselves get disappeared.

/ Where is thread about bad welds on new box blade from dealer here on TBN? #15  
I wonder if we can set a record for how many threads asking about the disappeared thread, that then themselves get disappeared.

Poof, Your gone...

/ Where is thread about bad welds on new box blade from dealer here on TBN? #16  

Realistically, I don't think anyone wants to game the Moderators, they have a job to do, and 98% of the time we all appreciate it.
I don't want some guy telling me I'm going to **** in a handbasket if my tractor isn't green. Or red. Or Orange. Or that I drive a Chevy I must be brain dead. This is commonplace in other
forums, like car ones, where without a moderator, the game becomes who can throw in the most outrageous insult short of libel, and often not short at all.
I simply would prefer not to get the Scriptures quoted to me any more than I want the Koran quoted to me while I chat about engine mods.
So Moderators are important.

keep that in mind when "we" go poof. At least we will go out smiling.

/ Where is thread about bad welds on new box blade from dealer here on TBN? #17  
Not to defend anything...
But without sponsors we would not be chatting about this at all...
Sponsors make this site possible...
So I certainly understand the moderators stance in this instance...

/ Where is thread about bad welds on new box blade from dealer here on TBN? #18  

And without us, they would be poofing each other.:laughing::cool:

/ Where is thread about bad welds on new box blade from dealer here on TBN? #19  

I respectfully summit that the sponsors are here only because the members are here.

/ Where is thread about bad welds on new box blade from dealer here on TBN? #20  
Sorta like which came first...
The chicken or the egg...LOL