Box Scraper Where is thread about bad welds on new box blade from dealer here on TBN?

/ Where is thread about bad welds on new box blade from dealer here on TBN? #21  
Realistically, I don't think anyone wants to game the Moderators, they have a job to do, and 98% of the time we all appreciate it.

Me neither. It was just a wry comment about how this thing has gone.

/ Where is thread about bad welds on new box blade from dealer here on TBN? #22  
You would think Ted or somebody else from EA would step up and state or defend their position. If they have, I apologise because I haven't seen it. They have had time to try to sell PHD augers here, however.
There have been instances where other members elaborated on problems with a specific dealer. That dealer is both a participant and advertiser here. That dealer has been open and forthcoming about the problems, the dealership's approach, and the solution. EE should pay attention and take a lesson from that. I think it would be more productive than using the forum moderators as a shield.

Last edited:
   / Where is thread about bad welds on new box blade from dealer here on TBN? #23  
You would think Ted or somebody else from EE would step up and state or defend their position. If they have, I apologise because I haven't seen it. They have had time to try to sell PHD augers here, however.
There have been instances where other members elaborated on problems with a specific dealer. That dealer is both a participant and advertiser here. That dealer has been open and forthcoming about the problems, the dealership's approach, and the solution. EE should pay attention and take a lesson from that. I think it would be more productive than using the forum moderators as a shield.
The original thread happened over the weekend and they never saw it before it turned into bashing and was closed. Same for the thread I linked to on why the thread was closed. See http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...achments-weekend-customer-service-thread.html for their thread on the matter.

Aaron Z

/ Where is thread about bad welds on new box blade from dealer here on TBN? #24  
I use to read this forum when it was just a bulletin board.

Don't remember any sponsors back then.

/ Where is thread about bad welds on new box blade from dealer here on TBN? #25  
The original thread happened over the weekend and they never saw it before it turned into bashing and was closed. Same for the thread I linked to on why the thread was closed. See http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...achments-weekend-customer-service-thread.html for their thread on the matter.

Aaron Z

True. But if they value this site as a marketing tool and access point to thousands of potential customers per day, they should have picked up on this today and responded. If the owner of the box blade wasn't on the phone to EA today, shame on him for airing his laundry here and not where the problem could be addressed and corrected.

Last edited:
   / Where is thread about bad welds on new box blade from dealer here on TBN? #26  
You would think Ted or somebody else from EA would step up and state or defend their position. If they have, I apologise because I haven't seen it. They have had time to try to sell PHD augers here, however.
There have been instances where other members elaborated on problems with a specific dealer. That dealer is both a participant and advertiser here. That dealer has been open and forthcoming about the problems, the dealership's approach, and the solution. EA should pay attention and take a lesson from that. I think it would be more productive than using the forum moderators as a shield.

This issue is being addreessed here:
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...achments-weekend-customer-service-thread.html

I hadn't seen this when I posted earlier.

/ Where is thread about bad welds on new box blade from dealer here on TBN? #27  
You would think Ted or somebody else from EE would step up and state or defend their position. If they have, I apologise because I haven't seen it.

They did, in a thread that they started.

EE should pay attention and take a lesson from that. I think it would be more productive than using the forum moderators as a shield.

I don't know what role advertisers play in the moderation of the forum. My guess would be that it is entirely the site's policies, though, and that advertisers are not directly involved.

/ Where is thread about bad welds on new box blade from dealer here on TBN? #28  
And this is exactly why the original thread should have been left up for EA to respond to...but what do I know?[/QUOTE You would not have that problem if you bought locally instead of the big box store ! WALLY WORLD TRACTOR PARTS :laughing:

And if I knew what in world you were talking about we'd all be in on the joke. :confused3:

/ Where is thread about bad welds on new box blade from dealer here on TBN? #29  
This kind of forum bashing gets so old... censorship... big brother...you can't say anything about advertisers. Has anyone read the rules you agreed to when you signed up for the forum???? There have been many threads removed because someone had a problem with a non advertiser. It has to do with forum rules Terms of Use - TractorByNet.com read them. One of the biggest bashers has all of 6 posts, 5 are how unfair the forum is....well move on I say. This isn't about censorship, what makes anyone think you can say anything you want anywhere you want? Go to an airport and yell bomb, see what happens. This is a privately owned forum that set a standard of rules you have to adhere to if you want to participate. If you don't like the rules...move on. There are plenty of forums where you can yell and criticize anyone one or anything you want. It is rather refreshing to have one like this that keeps things civil.

For the record I do not think the OP on the original post was trying to start anything, it was the internet Rambo's that jumped in puffing their chests.

MarkV

Last edited:
   / Where is thread about bad welds on new box blade from dealer here on TBN? #30