Grapple Which Grapple Root or Claw???

/ Which Grapple Root or Claw??? #21  
:thumbsup: Good deal.

Waiting for pictures of the tractor and grapple.

And your review of the claw, since you changed your mind on the type.

/ Which Grapple Root or Claw???
I think rocks are pretty easy no matter what type of grapple you have. All sizes and shapes.

Here is one

View attachment 490460

I got it out easily but couldn't lift it much. Had to skid it sort of.

View attachment 490461

Then there are all these we have lots of rocks

View attachment 490462

View attachment 490463

View attachment 490464

View attachment 490465

View attachment 490466

View attachment 490467

gg

:thumbsup: Good deal.

Waiting for pictures of the tractor and grapple.

And your review of the claw, since you changed your mind on the type.

Will do. Waiting to see what Kubota offers for incentives in March before making the exchange. Deal done but may get better next week.

SGC6 Series Claw Grapples | Land Pride
60" Grapple ........Barlows had one (1) for sale at their lot yesterday in a crate, after Steve got his heart/calculator/pencil right in pricing he now has none (0) on hand for sale and the crated one should be out of the crate and hoses being attached to it to go with the L3901 HST, FEL, Loaded tires, Front Hydraulics, 6' Landpride Rotary mower waiting for delivery after seeing if Kubota offers better incentives March 1st.

SGC6 Series Claw Grapples | Land Pride
60" Grapple ........Barlows had one (1) for sale at their lot yesterday in a crate, after Steve got his heart/calculator/pencil right in pricing he now has none (0) on hand for sale and the crated one should be out of the crate and hoses being attached to it to go with the L3901 HST, FEL, Loaded tires, Front Hydraulics, 6' Landpride Rotary mower waiting for delivery after seeing if Kubota offers better incentives March 1st.

Kubota did increase incentives by another $700 saved by waiting a few days. Delivery today.:cool2:

/ Which Grapple Root or Claw??? #25  
Kubota did increase incentives by another $700 saved by waiting a few days. Delivery today.:cool2:

That's awesome! Congrats. :thumbsup:

/ Which Grapple Root or Claw??? #27  
Nope, the incentives would have gone down, they would have sold the last one on the lot (on backorder), and the furnace would have broken. :confused3:

LOVE MY GRAPPLE!!!! Not sure how I made it before without the grapple.:cool2: My concern of root grapple vs the Landpride grapple I bought is now resolved. Believe the LP I bought is right for me and my needs. Can come under rocks and then close or can drop down on rocks and claw grab them, both work effectively. Grabbing a bunch of tree limbs seems to be working fairly well with one I have. I come up and keep pushing and then close with a bunch picked up. I will use bucket to transport "stuff" so the longer bottom isn't needed for my purposes. Sure both would work fine for most people but always that special need one person has vs what another persons plans/needs are. Moving firewood after cutting would be better served with the EA grapple, I believe by being able to load more on the bigger flat bottom. I believe mine will pick up rocks better/easier by undercutting the rock with the more pointed ends of the lower claw but the drop down claw method would work as effective with either style, in my opinion. Ted on EA seemed to prefer claw picking up of "stuff" from watching his video.
My advise, get one of either style after determining your specific needs. GREAT ATTACHMENT FOR YOUR TRACTOR!!!!!!!:drink:

/ Which Grapple Root or Claw??? #30  
LOVE MY GRAPPLE!!!! Not sure how I made it before without the grapple.:cool2: My concern of root grapple vs the Landpride grapple I bought is now resolved. Believe the LP I bought is right for me and my needs. Can come under rocks and then close or can drop down on rocks and claw grab them, both work effectively. Grabbing a bunch of tree limbs seems to be working fairly well with one I have. I come up and keep pushing and then close with a bunch picked up. I will use bucket to transport "stuff" so the longer bottom isn't needed for my purposes. Sure both would work fine for most people but always that special need one person has vs what another persons plans/needs are. Moving firewood after cutting would be better served with the EA grapple, I believe by being able to load more on the bigger flat bottom. I believe mine will pick up rocks better/easier by undercutting the rock with the more pointed ends of the lower claw but the drop down claw method would work as effective with either style, in my opinion. Ted on EA seemed to prefer claw picking up of "stuff" from watching his video.
My advise, get one of either style after determining your specific needs. GREAT ATTACHMENT FOR YOUR TRACTOR!!!!!!!:drink:

Awesome. Just for the record, I think what you have would be considered a "root grapple" by most people.