Oil & Fuel Which Kohler oil filter?

/ Which Kohler oil filter?
Junebug,
Your welcome! I have been running the larger filter fo a year now with no problems. Glad it's working for you. I wish spring was here, I'm ready for the smell of fresh cut grass.

/ Which Kohler oil filter? #22  
Anyone know what aftermarket fits the lt1045 courage single, Thanks

/ Which Kohler oil filter? #23  
Baldwin B223 filters are an exact match.

/ Which Kohler oil filter? #24  
To All,
Thanks for the training on oil filters, i'm going to use the larger one on my GT 2554 next change. Does anyone know of the slip on cooling fins that will fit the small diamater filters? I have seen them for car filters but not for the tractor. I think these would be a great idea to help keep oil temps down expecially on the 2554.

/ Which Kohler oil filter? #25  
To All,
Thanks for the training on oil filters, i'm going to use the larger one on my GT 2554 next change. Does anyone know of the slip on cooling fins that will fit the small diamater filters? I have seen them for car filters but not for the tractor. I think these would be a great idea to help keep oil temps down expecially on the 2554.

There's also an oil cooler kit specifically for the Kohler Commands that's pretty much plug-n-play. It's $100-200 though. On my Command 20, I run a FL400/ST3600 filter to increase oil holding capacity and run Shell Rotella-T 5w40 to handle the heat.

Joel