Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM?

/ Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM? #1  

MarkinMass

I was comparing Kubota tractors to Mahindra and liked the Mahindra better. Mahindra seemed a little 'tougher' and generally had better specs. Then I found out that Mahindra does not build some of their models, but does have the Mahindra engine in there. I was looking at the Mahindra 2538, but am concerned that TYM does most of the build, except engine? I like the Mahindra engine due to no regens, but time will tell which way is better and offers less problems. I like to added DEF filter on Mahindra.

Is there a cheat sheet that details who actually builds each model??

/ Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM? #2  
I agree - kubotas in the class i was looking at was more of a glorified lawn tractor. From what i know - mitsubishi is the other one. that is what i have for the max series. the emax are korean made and i forgot the manufacturer - and in between stuff or i'd look it up for you. The specs and build on mine vs the best of the bx series is why i picked it and the dealer was a jerk many times over - though 5 miles away. the better mahindra is about 60 which sucks for me.

/ Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM? #3  
From my understanding of the Tier IV final models and viewing the nameplates on the tractors, the 2500 series is TYM built and the 3500 series is Mahindra built. Series above the 3500 models I have no knowledge of.

Black Ops is correct on Max Mitsubishi engine on ?? chassis.

eMax Daedong engine on TYM chassis.

Last edited:
   / Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM?
Great. Thanks for the information!

/ Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM? #6  
That Korean mfg. would be TYM. eMax very similiar to the T254. Different loader and motor and possibly different tire sizes.

/ Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM? #7  
The Emax has a Daedong Diesel Engine

/ Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM?
   / Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM? #10  
Emax = Daedong, Max = Mitsu, 15xx = Mitsu, 25xx = TYM, the rest are Mahindra