Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM?

/ Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM? #31  
I have a 4510. Damaged the fuel filter at least 3 times but thankfully they were relatively inexpensive. Built a guard for it but not necessary since I went with a steel cartridge type filter.
what is that?

/ Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM? #32  
I would agree with your statement about some of the tractors being crudely built. In my experience, that reputation was well deserved from several older generation/models that just weren't great and have been worked out of the lineup.

Compare the new Mahindra's against a Kubota or Deere for FEL and 3 PH lift capacities, and they are at least 30% better. Machine weight and FEL construction is much heavier. Fit and finish is also very good.

I compared before I bought and IMHO, feel I got a better value.
My 4540 is a tank. Exactly what we needed and wanted. I have not found one thing I can cry about yet. I also did the same speced and priced a few Kubotas before buying. Nothing impressed me. When I saw the 4540 I kind of knew she was the one.

/ Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM? #33  
My 4540 is a tank. Exactly what we needed and wanted. I have not found one thing I can cry about yet. I also did the same speced and priced a few Kubotas before buying. Nothing impressed me. When I saw the 4540 I kind of knew she was the one.

I concur. I was looking for a 5145 model Mahindra, but found a good deal on the 5155. I love the flat floor pan... I also love the way the 3 pt works. Can't wait to do work with this beast.

/ Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM? #34  
In our area we needed power to the ground and weight. Our area is in the Ozarks so flat ground is at a premium. I never use the throttle lever because every 2 feet the landscape changes. I have never even had it out of low gear and spend most of my time in 1-3 low. If I needed a tractor for mostly FEL work I would have got a different tractor same if I needed a tractor dedicated to agricultural work. We needed a durable, old school utility tractor.

/ Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM? #35  
I am having the clutch replaced on my Mahindra 2565 for 3K. I think my grandkids have been riding the clutch. I am gone from home a lot and they keep the place snowplowed and mowed. I hope to correct the clutch riding.

/ Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM? #36  
Can get to be a habit. Resting you foot on the clutch, resting your hand on the shift lever. At least your grandkids can operate a manual shift selector. I call manual transmissions millennial anti theft devices. I should get a insurance break on my truck.

/ Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM? #37  
I concur. I was looking for a 5145 model Mahindra, but found a good deal on the 5155. I love the flat floor pan... I also love the way the 3 pt works. Can't wait to do work with this beast.
you are aware that the 45 series and the 51 series are nothing alike?

/ Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM? #38  
you are aware that the 45 series and the 51 series are nothing alike?
He wasn't looking at the 45 series.
He was looking at the 5145 which is basically the same tractor w/o the turbo. Also, lately they seem to be putting larger tires on the 5155.
The 5100 series is NOT a replacement for the 45 or 55 series tractors which are totally different machines.
They have made over a hundred changes from those series to this one.
These are modern and convenient tractors specifically designed for the North American market.
These are terrific shuttle shift tractors that will go toe to toe with anything out there in this size category.

/ Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM? #39  
He wasn't looking at the 45 series.
He was looking at the 5145 which is basically the same tractor w/o the turbo. Also, lately they seem to be putting larger tires on the 5155.
The 5100 series is NOT a replacement for the 45 or 55 series tractors which are totally different machines.
They have made over a hundred changes from those series to this one.
These are modern and convenient tractors specifically designed for the North American market.
These are terrific shuttle shift tractors that will go toe to toe with anything out there in this size category.
Arrow, please look at the post from ZarkHillbilly that he was referring to and yes the subject was the 45 series, which led to my post. and by the way i was saying the same thing as you in that the 51 series is not like the 45 series, except for maybe the engine.

I agree with everything you said otherwise

/ Which Models are Built by Mahindra vs TYM? #40  
Arrow, please look at the post from ZarkHillbilly that he was referring to and yes the subject was the 45 series, which led to my post. and by the way i was saying the same thing as you in that the 51 series is not like the 45 series, except for maybe the engine.

I agree with everything you said otherwise
Your reply (number 37) was to Darth D Mac.
That's what I went by.