Which oil is better??

/ Which oil is better?? #12  
I've seen many different tests over the the last 20-30 years and Amsoil usually comes out on top and if not, it's second. No other oil ever tests that well across a battery of tests.

It's why when someone asks what's the best oil for xxxx, I have no hesitation saying Amsoil.

I have used Amsoil for 20-30 years in everything, 2-stroke oil (Actually passed the tests at 200:1 or 300:1 ratio but the engineers decided no one would believe them so they just called it 100:1), Diesel and Gasoline fuel treatments, greases and obviously oils and filters for Jeeps, cars, Diesel pickups, multiple ATV's, Zero Turn mowers, Push mower, Pressure Washer, Edger.
yep. Go buy wally world 2 stroke oil. Mix it @100:1 run it in your favorite 2 stroke engine, and post what happens next ! 🤣

/ Which oil is better?? #14  
No doubt Amsoil oil is good. I was buying it for several years but quit a while ago. It does cost more. I always felt their guarantee was a little hollow. It would be hard to collect on.

/ Which oil is better?? #15  
   / Which oil is better?? #16  
Now as far as diesel engine oils, All the new DEF and DPF systems cause a lot of diesel oil wash and other issues. but for pre 2007 diesels they still offer extended capabilities with https://www.amsoil.com/p/sae-15w-40-heavy-duty-diesel-and-marine-oil-ame/

Diesel Engine Service
Three times (3X) OEM* recommendation, not to exceed 50,000 miles/600 hours or one year, whichever comes first. Drain intervals may be extended further with oil analysis

/ Which oil is better?? #17  
yep. Go buy wally world 2 stroke oil. Mix it @100:1 run it in your favorite 2 stroke engine, and post what happens next ! 🤣
Why? I have no expectation that it would last with wally world oil or any other 2 stroke oil.

Now with the Amsoil 2 stroke oil, I have no problem mixing it 100:1 and running for just as long as any other mix. I have been running an Echo weedeater with it for about 10 years and it runs great and starts easily.

/ Which oil is better?? #19  
Not necessarily. Amsoil synthetic can be ran a lot longer than the non-synthetic oils and even longer than many other synthetic brands.

"Guaranteed protection for up to 25,000 miles or 1 year" for many Amsoil motor oils.

Amsoil doesn't cost much more per quart/gallon if you're a Dealer or Preferred Customer (PC) so actually over 1 year you can save more money using Amsoil, even factoring the cost to be a PC.

Then there's the added benefit of knowing you have the best protection available for you engines if you use them in high temperatures or very cold climates.
Walmart sells super-tec synthetic oil. Every brand has synthetic options nowadays. Amsoil isn’t special anymore.