Which UTV for Me?

/ Which UTV for Me? #52  
Gee, I don't know if I'm supposed to feel insulted or feel sorry for Tommy. Let me guess, first off he is short, got picked on in school, finished school before they taught spelling and grammar and his 386 didn't come with a spell checker. I guess I really feel sorry for him because I can't understand what he is trying his best to convey other than he reeeeeeeeeealy likes his gas powered HPX and feels that everyone should be so lucky.

I see no point in bothering with any reply since the original poster has already owned a more powerful diesel HPX and, although it was a fine unit, it was not what he needs for his specific purpose. I have not the time nor desire to debate an irrelevant topic with someone who is extremely difficult to understand and whose concept of a steep hill and challanging terrain what would be for a utility ATV and utility UTV, but not for units made for such terrain.

/ Which UTV for Me? #53  
Oh yeah I remember seeing that picture. I think anyone who owns a gator let alone a HPX knows you can make it up that easily. Heres a video of some of the places I've gone. Putfile - Gator rough

/ Which UTV for Me? #54  
Green_Center said:
Honestly, I think all the big players have great units (HPX,RTV,Ranger,Rhino) Some just fit with the buyer's needs(fit,function,price) a bit better. I would just pick the one that fits your needs the best.
Agreed~!

/ Which UTV for Me? #55  
Cool video Darkday. I think that diesel may be faster than my gas burner. Everyone needs one of each utv imho. They are all good. My buddy has a jacked up golf cart that I thought was the coolest thing for years. It's all about fun~! :)
darkday said:
Heres a video of some of the places I've gone. Putfile - Gator rough

/ Which UTV for Me? #56  
get a life dude . i never said anything about what model gas or deisel???? and i talk aboutthe hpx and rtv.not just the hpx. it's you that seems to be hung up on the rhino.so when you comin down??? bring my money too!!

/ Which UTV for Me? #58  
TOMMYHPX4X4 said:
cool video darkday. you got me on that camera turn again.lol

Lol yeah an oldie but goodie. Shoulda worn my seat belt I guess.

/ Which UTV for Me? #59  
Hi there jcmseven, I've got to throw in my 2 cents worth, now that this topic is getting all heated up. Well I was wondering if you had an arctic cat shop anywhere near you? If so go and check out the Prowler, it has a reece style hitch on front and back, 4 wheel independent suppension, 650 cc engine with and automatic choke (love that feature), a fairly large dump box with a pickup style tailgate, a top speed out of the box of 52 mph (some of the guys are getting close to the top speed of 60 now that their's are broken in, the ride is very good, the xt model is by far a better deal than the standard model (only $500 more) the seats are comfortable, the attachments that you can get for them is almost unlimited, you can pull the hitch plug out of your truck (2") and put it in either the frt or back, the snow plow system goes on and off very easily, the dash on the xt model has a clock, 2 trip meters, reads out in mph, or tach, or kph, and has a fuel gauge, plus the xt has nicer wheels and tires and a front diff. lock, and the trans has high and low range and has engine breaking feature that is really nice when going down steep hills, it also has cv joints on the axles, 600lb load cap, 1500lb pulling cap. you can dump the box from either side of the vehicle, and they come in red, green and lime green. You should at least check them out if you can, you just might be impressed. The selling price up here in our neck of the woods is $10,550 otd. for the XT model. Since I retired from my job of 30yrs almost 2yrs ago I've got to the point of needing something to do to keep from going nuts, I didn't want to ever turn wrenches again (30yrs of that was enough) and didn't want to be working at a job that was boring etc. I went over to the local Arctic Cat shop and was getting atv trail stickers for the dirt bikes and I started looking at the new cats and thought to myself "man they've come along ways in just the last few years. I've always had polaris products but after looking at the cats and riding them around started to wonder hummm the next thing I did was to start working there selling them. I'm still not a 100% cat man but I'm impressed with them just the same. I'm also not saying that they are better than any other brand out there or worse, I'm just saying that maybe if you can, just go look at them as another option. Well there that's just my opinion and everybody usually has an opinion. Have a great weekend! Let us know how the shopping goes.
Lar