Who has the most tractor sales Worldwide ?

/ Who has the most tractor sales Worldwide ? #21  
<font color="blue">I was just curious who claims to sell the most tractors....was there anything wrong with me asking the question ?? </font>

Absolutely not!

/ Who has the most tractor sales Worldwide ? #22  
tpost:

The question was valid. Nothing wrong with asking it. I think that is what this forum is for; to get answers to our questions from those in the know.

/ Who has the most tractor sales Worldwide ? #23  
I think the way he of replied says more than the reply itself. Keep asking whatever you want.

/ Who has the most tractor sales Worldwide ? #24  
<font color="blue">was there anything wrong with me asking the question ?? </font>

Of course not. One of the problems with written text is the people reading it cannot see the expressions or body language of the person that wrote it. You can't tell if the person was just yanking your chain for fun or was in some other state of mind. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Who has the most tractor sales Worldwide ? #25  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blue">was there anything wrong with me asking the question ?? </font>

Of course not. One of the problems with written text is the people reading it cannot see the expressions or body language of the person that wrote it. You can't tell if the person was just yanking your chain for fun or was in some other state of mind. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif )</font>

That, along with the fact that MOST humans tend to think someone is starting a fight when they josh around with someone else.

Until someone shows their "teeth", I TRY to believe everyone is auditioning for CLASS CLOWN.

/ Who has the most tractor sales Worldwide ? #26  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I was just curious who claims to sell the most tractors....was there anything wrong with me asking the question ?? -tpost)</font>

Perfectly reasonable question. Many of us are interested in knowing about market share.

The only problem is that previously this question has brought out trolls who wanted to argue the superiority of their own brand. I hope those days are past.

/ Who has the most tractor sales Worldwide ? #27  
Amen to that FarmwithJunk. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Who has the most tractor sales Worldwide ?
Sorry if I came across wrong...I appreciate the kind reply from everyone,thanks for being so positive... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Who has the most tractor sales Worldwide ? #29  
Luckily, this is now the "Kinder, Gentler TBN". No harm/no foul.

/ Who has the most tractor sales Worldwide ? #30  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Luckily, this is now the "Kinder, Gentler TBN". No harm/no foul. )</font>

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Absolutely!!