Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #71  
Never ready for snow or winter, much prefer fall temperatures.
I have lots of snow removal equipment, 2 blowers, front bade for the loader, rear blade, truck with a plow, a trailer mounted sander, chains for tractors. But I sure don't look forward to using that stuff in the white stuff that's a 4 letter word.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #72  
We operated sleds for years as tow and work machines. In this photo is me on a SWT Skandic ace which is the last snowmolbe purchase I was involved with about 10 years ago. Today its all ATV's amd UTV's with pods. Let me know if you like a thread about that.
swt0810.jpg

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #73  
I'm just gonna drop this here with the talk of sleds. 76' Merc Twister

Merc_jump.jpg

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #76  
Please post pics of both. I'd assume you don't add pods.
I should be able to pick it up this week as long as the doors get here, it shows them in transit.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #77  
I hope we get some more great snowblowing videos (with drone footage) from TractorTYM

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow.
I hope we get some more great snowblowing videos (with drone footage) from TractorTYM
I'll do my best, I usually need daylight for that. And it just never snows on weekends it seems.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #79  
LOL ! I haven’t even removed my blower from the back of my tractor from last season!

Too busy working on the basement, but now I am afraid I need to remove it, and put the backhoe on, because I have to redo the leaching field on one of the cabins of the rental property. Yuck!

But I am motivated to do it, because the local contractor said it would cost me $13,000 to redo it.😮