Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #931  
Our doing some neighborhood driveways. (with help) Still snowing here.
6x6plows0972.jpg
6x6plows0975.jpg
6x6plows977.jpg
6x6theo303.jpg

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #932  
Note to self: When the forecast is snow turning to rain, blow the snow before the rain starts. Got to move 5+ inches of slush this morning. Was impressed how the T254 and Berco blower handled it. No records for distance but got it well off the driveway and close to the snow dump. It didn't do so well with the rock I found, so I was privileged to replace a shear bolt in the rain. Had one chute clog from excessive speed for the amount of junk being thrown. I am ready for Spring, but am afraid to take the blower off yet. Many years ago I had an early June softball game cancelled because of snow.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #933  
Note to self: When the forecast is snow turning to rain, blow the snow before the rain starts. Got to move 5+ inches of slush this morning. Was impressed how the T254 and Berco blower handled it. No records for distance but got it well off the driveway and close to the snow dump. It didn't do so well with the rock I found, so I was privileged to replace a shear bolt in the rain. Had one chute clog from excessive speed for the amount of junk being thrown. I am ready for Spring, but am afraid to take the blower off yet. Many years ago I had an early June softball game cancelled because of snow.
What is a snow dump?

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #935  
What is a snow dump?
The Village plows all the snow to the middle on the main downtown streets. They have a huge hairy snowblower on the front of a front end loader which is used to put the snow into dump trucks. They take it to a few open lots around town and pile it there. One of Calumet's is right across from my house so I can blow my driveway across the road into the dump.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #936  
Its a snow storage area. I thought everyone has them? :ROFLMAO:
I only had to do that one year. Ran out of room between my drive and the neighbor's drive.

So I had to put the bucket on and carry tons of it to the back yard. I think it stayed well into April.

/ Who is excited for snow season? Not us! We're depressed due to lack of snow. #940