Who makes the best grease gun?

/ Who makes the best grease gun? #21  
So, my Dad thinking of ordering the powerluber...Anyone else have one?

Purchased one online last year, :thumbsup:. I have the 12v Lincoln Powerluber with just one battery, worth every dollar, :thumbsup:. Thats my story and I am sticking to it, KC :D :D :D

/ Who makes the best grease gun? #22  
There are several old posts on the Lincoln Powerluber. Search them and decide for yourself. I bought mine due to reviews by TBN members.

/ Who makes the best grease gun?
There are several old posts on the Lincoln Powerluber. Search them and decide for yourself. I bought mine due to reviews by TBN members.

Well, I guess then that is good enough for us...:thumbsup: We found it on amazon for around $180.

/ Who makes the best grease gun? #24  
It's a proven grease gun. TBN reviews have told me that. I have had mine two years now. I wouldn't have paid $200.00 for a grease gun just because of a fancy add.

/ Who makes the best grease gun? #25  
I just use an air one from Northern Tool, I forgot the brand...

Not a problem with it...now zerks that get clogged up and don't want to accept grease are the bane of my lube time. And running out of grease is simple to fix, just a pain to find out when you are way up under something and trying to get it greased...

/ Who makes the best grease gun? #26  
I have the 12 volt Lincoln also. Works really well for me.

I splurged and got the one with an extra battery.

/ Who makes the best grease gun? #27  
We had a lincoln 14.4v for our farm. I liked it but it died after a couple seasons. We did use it more than avg people and are kind of rough on stuff. Had the same problem as someone else. It was getting stuck between high and low until it did got nothing. I'll probably order another, it was a lot faster than the manual types.

/ Who makes the best grease gun? #28  
I had a Lincoln 12V grease gun and liked it. It worked real well. Then Milwaukee came out with their 12V M12 grease gun, and since I already have a good assortment of their M12 lineup, I sold the Lincoln and got the Milwaukee. It works real well, too, but the Lincoln seemed to be a little quicker. Comparing the two by eye, the Milwaukee looks like it will take more abuse, has a rest to set it down on, and traps the end of the hose in a holder. On the other hand, the Lincoln was smaller and lighter, but I think I read the plastic pistol grip can break, and then you're pretty much done.
By the way, Milwaukee's M12 drill, drivers, impacts, etc. are great little tools. Surprisingly powerful for their small size, and good battery life. I highly recommend them.

/ Who makes the best grease gun? #29  
Lincoln, lever type hand operated gun. No dead batteries or need for an air compressor. Course, I dont have anything that has over 20 grease fittings:D Alemite guns are second. Had one lever type, good gun till I left it in wrong spot on a skidder and had been ran over....:ashamed:

/ Who makes the best grease gun? #30  
I have sold and used the Lincoln battery operated guns , nice . No more greasing than I do , I use a Lincoln pistol grip with a four foot hydraulic hose whip . Has anyone over the years noticed that the the zerk couplers do not last as long as they use to ? We buy Lincoln 5852's buy the bulk carton , and sell them eveyday .