Comparison who makes the best tractor for the money

/ who makes the best tractor for the money #1  

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B6100E Kubota L 2501 Kubota T1460
Im in the market, tractors are expensive, Im getting ready to spend ( in my opinion still ) ALOT of money on a Kubota, Im considering the Kubota cause I have one already and its been a great tractor but Ive never owned any other brand.

I also like orange VERY much.

I also like old Mopars and old Fords but wouldnt consider a Chevrolet unless I was getting a screaming deal......why?.....I dont know, its just because.

So is there a way to leave out all the emotions and decide on what the best tractor is for the money?

Im talking major brands that are most likely gonna still be here in 10-20 years.....A kioti for instance might not make the cut for this discussion since they may not be quite tried and true....no offense to Kioti guys

Id just like to make the wisest decision.

Im looking for a no frills tractor, I have 5 acres, Im working on developing the land for a future residential home and this includes moving dirt/materials, whatever stump removal I can accomplish ect ect

Thanks

/ who makes the best tractor for the money #2  
Who makes the best tractor for the money ??? You might as well throw in a question about religion or politics... This is going to get ugly... By the way, it's Kubota since you asked. :D

/ who makes the best tractor for the money #3  
You have three threads running with essentially the same topic, stated in fractionally different ways.

Why?

BE PATIENT.

/ who makes the best tractor for the money #4  
Im looking for a no frills tractor, I have 5 acres, Im working on developing the land for a future residential home and this includes moving dirt/materials, whatever stump removal I can accomplish ect ect

Thanks
Buy a decent used full sized construction loader backhoe. If you hate your kidneys and/or on a budget get a skidsteer. Keep your Kubota. End of story.

/ who makes the best tractor for the money #6  
Best tractor for the money?? Hmmmm, oh I don't know, go look at them, sit on them, decide which one you like better and that's the one that will be the best one for "you're" money..

/ who makes the best tractor for the money #7  
Well, since I own a Kioti WITH A HYDROSTAT, and also own a Chevrolet Silverado, there is nothing I can say that will make any sense to you. Good luck in your search.

/ who makes the best tractor for the money #8  
..and don't forget about service.

/ who makes the best tractor for the money #9  
Every tractor has something unique that someone thinks is more valuable than others. That is why every model is sold to someone. It may not fit your criteria but it fits someone else's. When in doubt, go green.

/ who makes the best tractor for the money #10  
A used tractor you can get parts for