Who owns firearms..

/ Who owns firearms.. #11  
During the L.A. Riots there was only one building standing, and it was a Korean Grocer who's whole family was on the roof with AK47's - all the other shops on the block were burnt down. At the time L.A.P.D. refused to go anywhere near the area.:eek:

/ Who owns firearms.. #12  
Kendall69 said:
During the L.A. Riots there was only one building standing, and it was a Korean Grocer who's whole family was on the roof with AK47's - all the other shops on the block were burnt down. At the time L.A.P.D. refused to go anywhere near the area.:eek:
That must not have been the '68 riots. There were a number of businesses and buidings that were spared, and I got to see them a few months later. A good friend's father owned the Dipsy Doodle Ice Cream company in Watts. His trucks and buildings were left intact. Many of those in good standing in the community were spared regardless of enthnicity.:confused:

/ Who owns firearms.. #14  
Unless you're a bleeding heart liberal, you have to agree with Ted Nugent's rationale.

"I don't believe in repeat offenders...I believe in dead offenders". - Ted Nugent

Gotta love that.

Podunk

/ Who owns firearms.. #15  
I was a little disappointed that there was not a single yeahoo in the bunch! Is every gun owner in America a respectable and rational person? I wanted him to interview someone from Miami who says, "I mostly use my gun to celebrate the Fourth of July. People say those bullets come down somewhere, but I think that's BS." :D

Disclaimer: I'm not a bleeding heart. I'm not anti-gun. I'm just sayin'.

/ Who owns firearms..
drssg said:
I was a little disappointed that there was not a single yeahoo in the bunch! Is every gun owner in America a respectable and rational person? I wanted him to interview someone from Miami who says, "I mostly use my gun to celebrate the Fourth of July. People say those bullets come down somewhere, but I think that's BS." :D

Disclaimer: I'm not a bleeding heart. I'm not anti-gun. I'm just sayin'.

I volunteered to be the token YeaHoo....but I think my hat threw 'em off.

/ Who owns firearms.. #17  
My favorite of all time:

/ Who owns firearms.. #18  
zzvyb6 said:
My favorite of all time:

Sweet .50! I have done everything in my power to convince my wife that it is absolutely imperative that we purchase one before the demoncraps sieze the big white building up north and erase the second amendment...but...

It ain't happening :(

/ Who owns firearms.. #19  
I don't own any 'anti-aircraft' guns like that .50bmg thing.. but.. i fully support your right to own one!

I like smaller guns.. er.. smaller than vehicle mounted or emplaced weapons..(wink)

Soundguy

/ Who owns firearms.. #20  
I keep mine under lock and key so that don't sneak out and commit some terrible crime.