Who rides a motorcycle?

/ Who rides a motorcycle? #152  
Oh I agree 100% there. I actually took the covering off the stock pillion seat, carved about 2" of that rock they call padding off and cut 4 1" pieces of pillow foam to form in its place. It's 10x better than stock but still leaves room for improvement..

+3 on a Heritage Softail being well behaved mine is the best bike I ever owned! My stock seat is probably the best cycle seat I ever sat on but totally agree the stock pillion leaves a lot to be desired. Glad that worked for ya I tried having the upholstery shop fix mine too but it wasn't all that much better sad to say.

We bought the HD touring pillion soon after I got the bike and its ok. She hated the stock seat and we added Air Hawk2 air seat pads to both seats and man what a difference and @ $75 sure beats buying an expensive seat then putting it on a shelf somewhere because it is uncomfortable did that on my Sportster ouch. :mad:

/ Who rides a motorcycle? #153  
I just got this1996 Vulcan 1500 classic, Love the bike! the crotch rocket behind it is my brothers, it has been cool to have something in common with him :) photo1.JPG