Why Buy a Mahindra or Mahindra vs . . . .?

/ Why Buy a Mahindra or Mahindra vs . . . .? #71  
I know a farmer with fairly large acreage who has a tractor devoted to almost every implement. For those who can achieve that, there are benefits.

/ Why Buy a Mahindra or Mahindra vs . . . .? #72  
I think 2 tractors is best or one backhoe and one tractor. There is always the stuck factor, pull one out with the other...

/ Why Buy a Mahindra or Mahindra vs . . . .? #73  
The OP's situation doesn't appear to require 2 tractors, but there are certain harvesting situations where you'd better have either a very reliable tractor or have a backup. The disadvantage of multiple tractors is the ongoing maintenance of multiple machines.

It will be interesting to hear out his purchase works out. I understand needing/wanting a bigger unit, but when there's a budget limitation, you have to stay within your budget.

/ Why Buy a Mahindra or Mahindra vs . . . .?
That's it everyone! I'm canceling my order and buying this:
image.jpg

Well tomorrow is the day. Hopefully it will be delivered without a snag.
Anyone by chance have an electronic version of the manual? Would love to hit the ground running :)

/ Why Buy a Mahindra or Mahindra vs . . . .? #77  
I ordered a service manual from the dealer for mine. They told me that they couldn't get one on CD only a paper bound version. Apparently there's a backlog or some other problem with the CD version.

That's ok with me. If I have to use it, I want to be able to read the book next to/under the tractor and not have to worry about where my computer is.

BTW, the paper version of the service manual is $130.

I wish I could see your face when your new toy comes ! :)

Is the service manual the same as the owners manual? Right now I just want to know how to operate the darn thing.
I don't understand why they cannot have tractor delivery tracking like they do with Santa on Christmas Eve!
Hey Brian - payments baby!

/ Why Buy a Mahindra or Mahindra vs . . . .? #79  
no, the 'owners' manual' is actually an' operator's manual'. It tells you how to drive, what the levers do, where and how often to lube, etc.

you should get one for the tractor, one for the FEL and one for the BH.

The service manual tells you how to fix things, I hope. I haven't gotten it yet.

Ladies and gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to present to you our new baby:
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Now I gotta go and play with it :cool2: