Why don’t you own a toothbar?

/ Why don’t you own a toothbar? #51  
The true dedicated TLB's are pretty tough. I'd be on my 3rd std Ag. tractor the same size, as I would have killed a lesser machine. This is what I did for a tooth bar on a 6' hd Round bucket from my L39 with cutting edge, then weld on adapters for small excavator teeth for hard soil digging
Best teeth I have found are.

ESCO® Construction Excavator Lips and Tooth Systems | Weir

ESCO construction excavator bucket lips and tooth systems for ESCO buckets or retrofit to all popular OEM or competitor buckets.
www.global.weir
www.global.weir
For back dragging I have a Cutting edge welded to the bottom backside of my bucket. I find this does a much better job at backdragging tough material thahan beating up the bottom plate of the bucket.
Mike that's amazing work with that L39. The L39 just might have been the perfect size small TLB - wish that Kubota still made them.

With all the mods that you have done to yours, I'm reminded of another L39 with lots of mods that we saw here on TBN. Do you remember a guy named "4shorts" who used to post here?
4shorts was from Newfoundland and quite the craftsman. He devised some real clever tractor attachments.... though I haven't seen anything by him recently. Hope he is oK.

rScotty

/ Why don’t you own a toothbar? #52  
   / Why don’t you own a toothbar? #54  
Mike that's amazing work with that L39. The L39 just might have been the perfect size small TLB - wish that Kubota still made them.

With all the mods that you have done to yours, I'm reminded of another L39 with lots of mods that we saw here on TBN. Do you remember a guy named "4shorts" who used to post here?
4shorts was from Newfoundland and quite the craftsman. He devised some real clever tractor attachments.... though I haven't seen anything by him recently. Hope he is oK.

rScotty
I wish the L45/L47L39 family had 43/16-20 minimum 8 Ply rears, with rims that coulds take add on weights. On the front wheels, use the 29/10-16 tires from the M62. Loader should have came factory with 65mm curl cylinders and 60 mm Lift cylinders, to add another 12-15% of loader capacity vs. the 60mm and 55mm currently. The machine woulds then be as strong as a smallish to mid tracksteer, and as still as versatile as a small TLB. Also could probably fit an 11' hoe on the back also without noticeably increasing size of machine.
The M62 could have a small similar increase in loader capacity along with 31" or 33" front tires, and a bit more increased dig force on the 14' hoe.
Minor stuff, but they would be really special then.
Cabs would be nice too.