wife bought me a TLB for xmas!!!

/ wife bought me a TLB for xmas!!! #1  

escavader

Veteran Member
Tractor
bx-23 ,
A toy one :D :D Actually gave me a card with money ,that said "you order it all i can find us the bx-22s."So I ordered the new bxtlb this morning on KUbOTA site.Heck,people spend alot more on that for nick nacks for their china closets.She also told me a site she was on had bx24s too!
Hey guys also got a neat hat ,orange,says BX THE ULTIMATE ONE TRACTOR SOLUTION on front and back,and KUBOTA on side ITS AWESOME!!
ALAN

/ wife bought me a TLB for xmas!!! #2  
Congratulations on your new toy. That's a nice little stocking stuffer. What website was it if you don't mind me asking? I know on Kubota's site the merchandise is a bit limited and a little dated (older models).

Merry Christmas!

/ wife bought me a TLB for xmas!!!
Glowplug said:
Congratulations on your new toy. That's a nice little stocking stuffer. What website was it if you don't mind me asking? I know on Kubota's site the merchandise is a bit limited and a little dated (older models).

Merry Christmas!
AFTERNOON GLOWPLUG,
If your asking where i bought it...go on KUBOTA,CLICK ON PRODUCTS...MERCHANDISE...COLLECTABLES,PG TWO if i recall correctly
If your asking about the bx24 s she said she saw them on ebay...mabey in a store?
ALAN

/ wife bought me a TLB for xmas!!! #4  
Afternoon Alan.
I guess you were good all year long for such nice gift as that.

By chance have you come across white cermaic coffee cup w/KUBOTA printed follow by tractor thread....Mrs. had mishapes and broke mine. :(

Looks like there little nasty weather headed you way starting late tonight...travel safe.

/ wife bought me a TLB for xmas!!!
HI THOMAS,
I will keep an open eye for the cup.I hope the weather holds off til aftersupper.WE usually go out for supper x mas night after all the hustle and bustle.Kids just getting their openings cleaned up from 6 am this morning.House looked like a war zone,:D but werent we all happy:) Aint much open for reasturants,just the truck stop,and chinese:( oohhh well fun to spend quality time ith wife and kids.:) HAVE A GOOD DAY
ALAN

/ wife bought me a TLB for xmas!!! #6  
Thomas said:
Afternoon Alan.
By chance have you come across white cermaic coffee cup w/KUBOTA printed follow by tractor thread....Mrs. had mishapes and broke mine. :(

Thomas go over to MB Tractor, I think they have them sitting right at the parts desk!

/ wife bought me a TLB for xmas!!! #7  
Great stocking stuffer! hope all had a great Christmas and have a Happy New Year!! Thomas , I was at MB yesterday , they have alot of those coffee mugs