Wife gives dealership honest review

/ Wife gives dealership honest review #11  
And if 2 of you gang up on us, which would never happen because she would never accompany me to a tractor dealer, you'd see the truck tail lights quicker than you could sneeze.

If I go to buy a new car/truck, the first dealership that attacks us before we even get out of the truck, will see the same tail lights as well. Let me walk the lot, see what ya got. And then I'll come in tell you what I want a price on. Of course these are just my opinions.
Once I went into an appliance store that was know for low prices but pushy sales people. The first time the sales person said "Here let me show you what you need to buy"........I walked. Then called the owner, I knew him from doing work for him for years. Told him I'd never walk into one of his stores again as long as I lived. Didn't have to wait for the end of my life, he sold all his stores to a box store....... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Wife gives dealership honest review #12  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( And if 2 of you gang up on us, )</font>
have to agree with u, except if they tried that with me as the salesperson was looking at your taillights, u would be looking at mine.i hate when a dealer . be it tractors, cars or whatever, thinks that if they can covince the wife, then it is a done deal. seems to me they think they can outfox the bride and by doing that i will follow.

/ Wife gives dealership honest review #13  
<font color="blue"> the first dealership that attacks us before we even get out of the truck </font>

Jerry--I am sorry that I did not make myself perfectly clear. We always wait for the customer to come into the store and ask to talk to a salesman. The wife usually wants to stay in the store lobby. It is only common courtesty for us to get to know her and her family. After being blown off by the big guys, this seems to always be greatly appreciated and in addition, you would be suprised at the many friends you make--Ken Sweet
Sweet Farm Equipment Co *Since 1977*

/ Wife gives dealership honest review #14  
Ken...... I will send you my wife and see if you can sweet talk here into anything..... We call her "Ice Lady" on the good days and "Dragon Lady" on the bad.... A bad day at work is always better than a good day with my wife! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

By the way, I still am looking for a Super Duper price on a Kioti (Midwest) orange aerator.....

/ Wife gives dealership honest review #16  
This, is interesting. In one weeks time you've downgraded your wife six notches. What's up. you turning soft or something?

/ Wife gives dealership honest review #17  
<font color="blue"> Inspector507 </font>

Funny, I've had that experience, too... and the opposite... once you decide you want some information, the salesman won't give you the time of day or return your calls! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Wife gives dealership honest review #18  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( This, is interesting. In one weeks time you've downgraded your wife six notches. What's up. you turning soft or something? )</font>

Heck..... If I stop picking on her, she thinks that I no longer love her, which will probably be true. Been this way for almost 30 years now. Actually she is a wonderful person once you get past her crusty, grumpy, ornery, obstinate, disagreeable, ........................................husband. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Wife gives dealership honest review #19  
A 48" or something about that size.. it is for a BX-22. thanks

/ Wife gives dealership honest review #20  
The first thing out my local Deere and NH dealer's mouth was how bad Cub Cadets were. I was so annoyed by their negative attitudes that I bought a Cub Cadet. I have had my Cub for 5 years and it hasn't failed me once. I don't care what color your tractors are, I only care about how I am going to be treated after the sale. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif