Will it survive? Should I even try?

/ Will it survive? Should I even try? #11  
The safety police are out in large numbers,be careful.

/ Will it survive? Should I even try? #12  
Looks like most of roots are damage plus what you said,get rid of the trees plant new one.

/ Will it survive? Should I even try? #13  
I wouldn’t hold my breath on the survival chances.
My tree guy tells me the rule of thumb is one foot of root ball for each inch of trunk diameter when transplanting trees.
Your results may vary.

B. John

/ Will it survive? Should I even try? #14  
Pretty big but also lot of roots. I've transplanted pretty big evergreens with roughly 50% survival rate. This is the largest one so far. It's a western hemlock. I'm in the Seattle area and it's the start of our wet season so what you guys think?

The tree or the shed?

/ Will it survive? Should I even try? #15  
It has been said that the orientation of the tree should match where it was taken from - in other words it should be facing the same direction so that the sun comes up on the same side of the tree as it did where it began. No one has been able to get a tree to admit that this is important though.

/ Will it survive? Should I even try? #16  
Pretty big but also lot of roots. I've transplanted pretty big evergreens with roughly 50% survival rate. This is the largest one so far. It's a western hemlock. I'm in the Seattle area and it's the start of our wet season so what you guys think?

You are not hooking high on the ROPs to pull, are you?

The tree? It might live but would have to be staked up for a few years.

/ Will it survive? Should I even try? #18  
And why is the tow strap hooked so high?

It looks like he took the suggestion on another thread to hook to the ROPS seriously.