Will the M59 lift 2,700# pallet of blocks?

/ Will the M59 lift 2,700# pallet of blocks? #11  
I've forked off a pallet of firebrick. Around 3900-4000 pounds I think. Couldn't lift it up off the truck, but could curl it off the bed, then back up, then lower it.

Even with the big box blade the rear wheels were light. But it did it. I wouldn't drive around with that load in the air, but 6 inches off the ground no problem

Sounds to me like that's the max. Nice to know where the limits are. I'm assuming that your forks are a complete separate QA to the loader arms. True?

How does that bix box blade compare to the BHoe for keeping the back end nailed down?
rScotty

/ Will the M59 lift 2,700# pallet of blocks? #12  
yeah, forks are ?mcmillen? QA forks. So save the weight of the bucket, and move the COG of the lift towards the pins.

Box blade - noticeably worse than backhoe for that weight. Generally fine though.

So a pallet of firebrick (which is heavier than reg brick I gather) is definitely max.

loader level couldn't handle it - I quickly turned it off for fear of breaking something. no surprise or complaint on that front considering lift was right up to relief.

/ Will the M59 lift 2,700# pallet of blocks?
Did they deliver? How did the M59 do? That's enough weight that it ought to at least take notice.
rScotty

Only 2 months late to answer your question :(

Yes the M59 did handle it well but I could tell it did not want a much more..

Sorry no action pictures just this one of the truck when it arrived, with a finger print on the cell phone camera lense no less..

Truck driver was amazed to say the least that the "little tractor" could lift the pallets of bricks :)

Aug13BRICKSFOROFFICE_0001.jpg