Backhoe Will this work with the BX24 backhoe ?

/ Will this work with the BX24 backhoe ? #11  
My water utility company has several F600 chassis cabs with substantial frame mounted backhoes.

The trucks also have high output "screw" air compressors and jack hammers.

Last month, my neighbor saw water bubbling up from the street about a block from his home. I called it in and within 30 minutes the "Rapid Response" Backhoe was on the job.

I'll take a picture the next time I see the 71 Bronco with the rear mounted post hole digger. The name on the side of the vehicle is ACE Drilling.

/ Will this work with the BX24 backhoe ? #12  
Bet you a dollar the BX subframe is a thicker piece of steel than you can find anywhere on a Suzuki truck...

/ Will this work with the BX24 backhoe ? #13  
rdsaustintx said:
Bet you a dollar the BX subframe is a thicker piece of steel than you can find anywhere on a Suzuki truck...

no question about it...the grill guard alone is a killer little piece of metal.

/ Will this work with the BX24 backhoe ? #14  
I'm betting that Suckuki couldn't haul half the weight of that BH, let alone trying to power it with half the horse power it had with the tractor.

/ Will this work with the BX24 backhoe ?
Will said:
I'm betting that Suckuki couldn't haul half the weight of that BH, let alone trying to power it with half the horse power it had with the tractor.
I no the frame WILL need beeeeefing up. The(Suckuki) sammy CAN haul the backhoe any where you would need to go;) .I planned on taking the back off of the sammy up to the back tire and working in the backhoe there. NOW far as the power Hydraulic unit ??? you think the 9hp motor will work ???

/ Will this work with the BX24 backhoe ? #16  
It will supply the hoe with 9 hydraulic horse power.

What it can accomplish with that would be just guesses at most.

What does the BX24 put out ?

/ Will this work with the BX24 backhoe ? #17  
TINYTRACTORSERVICE said:
you think the 9hp motor will work?

Would depend entirely on what pump you put on it. For force comparable to the BX, it would operate around 1/3 the speed. That is pretty slow...

/ Will this work with the BX24 backhoe ? #18  
The bx only has a 5.5gpm pump and 23hp. The hoe never has worked the engine much (the relief blows before the engine slows) in my hard pan. 9hp is just alittle less hp than ya need for 6gpm @ 2500psi according to what I know, so it should be good enough (10hp would give ya some headroom). But a 10hp engine and 6gpm pump (plus the miss junk) the ain't cheap. I'd look at a pto for the sammy but I don't know anything about sammy transmissions.:cool:

/ Will this work with the BX24 backhoe ? #19  
You could always mount a snowplow pump onto the engine and use that to power the hoe. **** those little Samari's didn't have much more than 9hp engines did they, lol.

The real question is would it be worth the work vs. just getting a trailer to haul the BX around. A BX24 would go any place a Sammy would (other than down the road).

/ Will this work with the BX24 backhoe ?
crazyal said:
You could always mount a snowplow pump onto the engine and use that to power the hoe. **** those little Samari's didn't have much more than 9hp engines did they, lol.

The real question is would it be worth the work vs. just getting a trailer to haul the BX around. A BX24 would go any place a Sammy would (other than down the road).
The thing here is;) is to be able to get in it get there do the job then poof your gone. like going to the back woods cabin or going up town to the doc's place to dig that hole his wife needs?lol and now that gas and diesel here is 3.00 and 3.46 gal Diesel :mad:. My box van works good but its diesel and get's maybe 7 to 10 mpg :( the sammy would get 20+mpg. I was looking at this to power it Harbor Freight Tools - Quality Tools at the Lowest Prices or may be a LOG SPLITTER set up like Harbor Freight Tools - Quality Tools at the Lowest Prices just for the tank,motor,pump set up..

Attachments

• TTS 022.jpg
    TTS 022.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 121
  • TTS 010.jpg
    TTS 010.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 108
  • TTS 019.jpg
    TTS 019.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 101
  • TTS 014.jpg
    TTS 014.jpg