Will UAW Strike?

/ Will UAW Strike? #831  
I need a EV like I need another carbuncle

/ Will UAW Strike? #833  
I don’t have an EV, but many friends have Teslas. Love them.

The cars can do lots of stuff.

If my driving was local and relatively short trips, I’d consider a Tesla.

I have Tesla stock (bought after the crash when musk bought Twitter). So, I could be biased.
The Tesla Supercharging network makes long distance driving extremely easy.

/ Will UAW Strike? #835  
Tesla surprised me. I figured all the electronics came from over seas and biased the part source content.

The rest I figured. Toyota and honda.

Iirc my wife's chrysler is Canadian and when we had a ford it was Mexican.
This is not a new thing either. When I married my wife she was driving a Honda Accord, built in Ohio. I was driving a Ford Ranger, made in Mejico. Five years later we bought a Dodge Caravan, made in Canadia about the same time my Dad bought a new Ford Ranger, made by Mazda.

/ Will UAW Strike?
This is not a new thing either. When I married my wife she was driving a Honda Accord, built in Ohio. I was driving a Ford Ranger, made in Mejico. Five years later we bought a Dodge Caravan, made in Canadia about the same time my Dad bought a new Ford Ranger, made by Mazda.
I had a 91 Ford Ranger, I think it had a Mazda 4 cylinder engine with 2 spark plugs per cylinder. It also had a very leaky pan gasket that I never fixed, but instead just kept adding oil. People claimed the engine needed to be pulled to replace the gasket.

/ Will UAW Strike? #837  
Probably true. It was a bear changing it on my '84. I think it would have been cake for a 2wd, but pulling the engine would have probably been quicker for the 4wd. My oil pump was bolted to the bottom of the block and the front drive axle (or something, it's been a minute) made is so you couldn't lower the pan enough to clear the oil pump. On a 2wd you could drop the pan straight down, but on mine you could move it down less than an inch. I ended up unbolting the oil pump, dropping it in the pan, then sliding it out. OK, now imagine putting it back together. The "japenese" cars of the time were much easier to work on.

/ Will UAW Strike? #838  
Any movement since the last set of plant strike announcements?

/ Will UAW Strike? #840  
Btw, a contract can be ANY MEETING OF THE MINDS……..