Will UAW Strike?

/ Will UAW Strike? #1,131  
Confucius says:

“He who states he never touched himself in an impure manner is he who speaks with a forked tongue”

/ Will UAW Strike? #1,132  
I thought I read somewhere that a nurses union was looking to strike.

So Teamsters

Uaw.

Now nurses ?
Who's next

/ Will UAW Strike? #1,133  
Senile old man like a broken record.

Same 2 cents over and over
simpsons_old_men_laughing.jpg

/ Will UAW Strike? #1,137  
What are you currently driving?
Mostly 15 & 20 year old Japanese cars. We have a newer (8 year old) SUV for the family trips in the winter and some camping (anytime we plan to sleep in the car and also gives me time to wait until the weekend and/or for parts when one of the older beasts is acting up). Also recently revived the '84 Ranger that was sleeping in the barn & stuck a tag on that. With the youngest in college I'm thinking she'll use the Honda w/ 240k miles so we picked up a 10 year old Ford Focus to fill in the gap at home. Every time I work on either Ford I gain a new appreciation for Japanese engineering, but, especially w/the Focus, it's probably half frustration that things got so complicated and I can't do as much as I could on the older vehicles. I had the Honda home this past weekend to get it ready for winter and miss it compared to the Focus--that one hasn't grown on me yet.

Like I said, I'd be a good market for the EV, since I have more cars than drivers anyway and can use another car on trips. (Also live in a state where vehicle registration and insurance is relatively cheap). I'll let you early adopters work the kinks out for 20 years or so and then maybe consider it.

Last edited:
   / Will UAW Strike? #1,140  
Can't we all just get along?