Winter starting problems tx1500/tx1300

/ Winter starting problems tx1500/tx1300
It would help if you sat on the tractor. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I enjoy your posts; they are fun to see.

I wanted to show my wife that all that money i put in this little iseki finally had a purpose lol

Thx for the comment, appreciated.

M.

/ Winter starting problems tx1500/tx1300 #42  
A Canadian Trick.

1704903624846.png

But we used Cardboard and Used motor oil, placed under the oil pan. Less chances of any oil leaks catching fire.

This was in -35F temps at the Cabin that didn't have electricity. Longer stays, we would bring the Battery and sometimes drain the engine oil and leave it in the Cabin until it was time to go.

Fuel Injection and Lighter Oils have made this unnecessary anymore though.

/ Winter starting problems tx1500/tx1300
-35F? That's almost -40 Celsius. Here in Europe we only have those temperatures in the north of Sweden and Russia. Must be a tragedy with everything that runs on fuel pfffff....

thx
M.

/ Winter starting problems tx1500/tx1300 #44  
I guess there's cold, and then COLD! The lowest I have ever experienced here at home was -15f, and that was a freak event. The usual cold spells are the (positive) mid to upper teens.

/ Winter starting problems tx1500/tx1300 #45  
I live in a marine climate, so I don't really have starting issues. To me 32 degF is cold. However, we did have 15 DegF this week and the Iseki did not start as easily as normal. It still did, but it chugged away for a few seconds. My hat is off to you folks who have actual cold weather.