Winter, what a wonderful time of year

/ Winter, what a wonderful time of year #11  
Hello I grow grass that I sell to people with horses. Are also working some agricultural contracting. And snow removal in Winter.

The reason for the number of tractors is that I collect vintage tractors. Some I bought, some I got for free and the rest I inherited from my father

Thanks for posting. We enjoy hearing tractor stuff from around the world.

/ Winter, what a wonderful time of year #12  
We do indeed ! Love to see some pictures of those tractors if you ever get the chance !

/ Winter, what a wonderful time of year #13  
It makes me wonder why people complain about the heat it would be nice right now

/ Winter, what a wonderful time of year #14  
Hello I grow grass that I sell to people with horses. Are also working some agricultural contracting. And snow removal in Winter.

The reason for the number of tractors is that I collect vintage tractors. Some I bought, some I got for free and the rest I inherited from my father
I don't think you could collect anything better (maybe guns). The tractor is an international symbol of "Git er Done". Can you tell us about your father? What kind of a man was he? I bet it was a tough upbringing in Norway.

/ Winter, what a wonderful time of year #16  
Tor your English is fine. We used to use a hand held hairdryer to thaw frozen pipes, a heat gun would get too hot for the abs plastic pipe. You might try that in the future on your hose.

It has been too cold here to snow -0, but it has now warmed up to +28 degrees and it is starting to snow again.

/ Winter, what a wonderful time of year
We do indeed ! Love to see some pictures of those tractors if you ever get the chance !

Here is the tractor I tried to start Same Explorer 65.JPG

The old Deereng, my father rebuilt in the late 50 `s with Opel engines when the original engine was done ​​forDeereng.JPG

Terren Mesteren Skidder It was created about 22 machines early 60 `s, have collected parts for this for almost 10 years. they were built not far from where I live. Terreng mesteren Skidder.JPG

Bm 55 H10 dedicated loader tractor built in the late 50 `s early 60` sBM 55 H10.JPG

Agria Basen Two wheel tractor converted into a track-type tractor with steering clutches. machine in the picture is not mine but I have the same currently in parts due to refurbishmentAgria Basen.jpg

The rest of the old tractorsFord 3000.JPGFordson powermajor.JPGGutbord sub compact.JPGIH B275.JPGMAN 4r2.JPGMF 30.JPGMF 135.JPGMF 165.JPGVolvo terrier.JPGVolvo BM 2254.jpg

I don't think you could collect anything better (maybe guns). The tractor is an international symbol of "Git er Done". Can you tell us about your father? What kind of a man was he? I bet it was a tough upbringing in Norway.

My dad was the one who liked his best if he could work with something whether it was agricultural, mechanical or woodworking. He worked most of his life at a paper mill in the nearest town, interrupted only by some peiod when he worked as a logger and construction machine operator at the 60 `s and 70` s Sometimes people come to him if it was something that had to be repaired and my dad would help them whenever he had the opportunity, many times he refused to take payment. He was also good at drawing and painting. the last prosjetet that he worked with before he died was a fiddle. The video was taken the last summer he had the health to do something. Wish the cancer was detected early enough that it could be treated

Tor your English is fine. We used to use a hand held hairdryer to thaw frozen pipes, a heat gun would get too hot for the abs plastic pipe. You might try that in the future on your hose.
QUOTE]

It was the aluminum intake on the engine and metal housing of the air filter I heated with propane, the rest, I did not touch

/ Winter, what a wonderful time of year #18  
Wow, what a great bunch of iron ! Thanks for the photos ! Great to see people save that rolling history. The nursery I grew on had a MF 165, I always thought it was prettiest piece in the barn.

/ Winter, what a wonderful time of year #19  
Well after much cursing, I have managed to remove the air filter. I hold the lever to the front loader and turn the engine at the same time so I managed to lift the loader a few inches each time before I had to recharge the battery and try again. It only took four hours to get the filter out. Now I thought I should make a coffee doctor (a Norwegian specialty that includes coffee, moonshine and sugar) to get warm again.

I know that my english is not the best. Are mostly self-taught with the help of old Bruce Willis and Swartsneger movies, so I hope you guys can be forgiving with me

You had me at Coffee Doctor...:laughing:

/ Winter, what a wonderful time of year
And the adventure continues I have a site I plows on contract of a residential area, there is one that has a small tractor which he only uses for firewood production. I let the snowblower down and start driving, going 10 meters I hear a **** of a bang and shearpin on the snowblower snaps. When I get the snow dug out of the snowblower I see what has happened, he has forgotten a pto shaft on the ground that has snowed down
SANY0141.JPG
Needless to say it was a pretty bend on the pto shaft that he owns:laughing: