Backhoe Woods BH80X Question

/ Woods BH80X Question #11  
Well, 1 poster told you his was fine. A couple more of us with the smaller version don't think it would be a problem. I will say, I remember one member with a CK35 reporting that his dealer had put an 8' bh on and it was a problem, but I can't remember why. Do some searching and see what you find. What does your dealer say.

Here I found the thread. The OP has a CK35 with KB2485 BH. He had problems. Read the thread (he explains more on page 2) and PM him if you need more info.
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kioti-owning-operating/260367-i-dont-get.html

/ Woods BH80X Question #12  
Just because you can get a bigger hoe doesn't mean you should. If you're concerned about the outcome stick within the tractor's specks for a hoe of whatever brand.

/ Woods BH80X Question
Here are a few pics with the bh80x attached..... This thing is supper fast and much more powerful than 70x. Swing speed control valve is great as well. My earlier concerns about this thing being too large did not materialize. Overall, I'm happy with this set up.

Attachments

• image-1589878541.jpg
    image-1589878541.jpg
    540.2 KB · Views: 288
  • image-2178942679.jpg
    image-2178942679.jpg
    618.7 KB · Views: 252
   / Woods BH80X Question #14  
Nice setup. Watch out for the ROPS! With it like that you will smash your head.

/ Woods BH80X Question
Nice setup. Watch out for the ROPS! With it like that you will smash your head.

Yeah.... I have the ROPS down to protect my garage door. When using the backhoe, I will bring it up.