Would you buy again?

/ Would you buy again? #21  
I might not buy again. My 4110 requires 1 hour of radiator cleaning for every 2 hours brush-hogging.

I'm not sure if other makes/models would be any better, but I will check very closely prior to my next tractor purchase.

/ Would you buy again? #22  
Put me down in the ' buy again ' list. My 5035HST is one fine beast ..... on the other hand, the new Mahindra USA site is sure hard to look at with my old slow dial-up....but that is another story.... :)

/ Would you buy again? #23  
I'd also buy again but go with the next size larger either a 30 or 32 HP. My 2615HST has been very useful since I bought it in 2004. I don't use it a lot since I only have a little over 400 hrs. on it in 7 years. Mainly for lifting heavy things, moving dirt and stone, moving trailers around, and winter plowing. I do my own service, repairs, greasing, etc. Oil changes are done every year and Hydraulic fluid every 150-200 hrs. (probably more than it needs)

/ Would you buy again? #24  
I might not buy again. My 4110 requires 1 hour of radiator cleaning for every 2 hours brush-hogging.

I'm not sure if other makes/models would be any better, but I will check very closely prior to my next tractor purchase.

As I understand it, the 4110 has an ongoing issue with radiator overheating while brush hogging. I think there is a fix for it by moving the battery. A friend has a 509 backhoe on his 4110 and runs the snot out if it running the backhoe with no overheating problems.

What I like about my 6520 is it has a removable screen in front of the radiator.
hugs, Brandi

/ Would you buy again? #25  
5035 has the extra screen in front of the radiator, too. Anything like choping leaves, brush hog'n, etc. is hard on any tractor... air filter and driver, too..

/ Would you buy again? #26  
I have a 4035 and love it. It is a beast of a machine.

/ Would you buy again?
I posted the same question on both the New Holland and Massey forums here. It only generated a few replies there. For Mahindra, it generated three pages worth of replies. That may say something about the machine, and it's owners. :thumbsup:

-Derek

/ Would you buy again? #28  
As I understand it, the 4110 has an ongoing issue with radiator overheating while brush hogging. I think there is a fix for it by moving the battery. A friend has a 509 backhoe on his 4110 and runs the snot out if it running the backhoe with no overheating problems.

What I like about my 6520 is it has a removable screen in front of the radiator.
hugs, Brandi

Yes - I'll testify to that. For 8 years/2000 hours I dealt with having to clean the radiator often when cutting while very dry, then early this year I dropped the battery down between the frame, out from in front of the radiator and now I can cut the full 6 hours without blowing the radiator out at all. I used to run it until the gauge was between 3/4 and hot, now it never reaches 3/4 even in 100 degree temps. I never thought that it would make that much of a difference but it did. I took the original battery tray and re-bent it to fit between the frame rails, drilled & tapped the frame rails for bolts to hold the tray down low just on top of the front axle mount. The top of the battery is now even with the bottom of the radiator.

/ Would you buy again? #29  
I posted the same question on both the New Holland and Massey forums here. It only generated a few replies there. For Mahindra, it generated three pages worth of replies. That may say something about the machine, and it's owners. :thumbsup:

-Derek

I doubt that you will find very many unhappy Mahindra owners. There are always some lemons with every make and model, but overall Mahinda has a very good product. That's not to say that the other makes are bad, they all have some pretty good machines. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

/ Would you buy again? #30  
Yes - I'll testify to that. For 8 years/2000 hours I dealt with having to clean the radiator often when cutting while very dry, then early this year I dropped the battery down between the frame, out from in front of the radiator and now I can cut the full 6 hours without blowing the radiator out at all. I used to run it until the gauge was between 3/4 and hot, now it never reaches 3/4 even in 100 degree temps. I never thought that it would make that much of a difference but it did. I took the original battery tray and re-bent it to fit between the frame rails, drilled & tapped the frame rails for bolts to hold the tray down low just on top of the front axle mount. The top of the battery is now even with the bottom of the radiator.

My battery is lowered and I have screens in front of the radiator. I end up in a lot of tall fluffies.

Like I said, it may be a problem with any tractor ... it's a major PITA