Wow are there a lot of different quick hitches out there. Which one for me?

/ Wow are there a lot of different quick hitches out there. Which one for me?
Since both your tractor and your cutter are Cat 1/Cat 2, the Cat 2 quick hitch should work fine with your setup.

I have a DK45SE which has a Cat 1 hitch, and a Woods BrushBull BB72X cutter, which is also Cat 1. I bought a Woods Cat 1 quick hitch along with the tractor and cutter as part of my deal, and am very happy with it. I also added Brian's top and tilt cylinders (Fit Rite Hydraulics - fitritehydraulics.com), and love the flexibility they give me. I also like the adjustable top hook on the Woods quick hitch, as I need to use the top set of holes with the mower but the second set of holes with my rollover box blade and tiller. I did need to get some bushings to make the Cat 1 pins on my implements fit my quick hitch better. With my Cat 1 quick hitch, I need Cat 1 to Cat 3 bushings for proper fit. Some I sourced from Woods, others from Land Pride, but must are available at any farm supply store.

Good luck with your new tractor, when you get it.

Thanks.

Sounds like Rust-Oleum Chevy Orange engine paint is the right match to Kioti's orange. The 72" Wicked Root Grapple is in town now and I plan to hit it with paint weather permitting before bringing it up to what will be my new development.