WTB: older farm hoe and need advise

/ WTB: older farm hoe and need advise #21  
Got her home today. It was a little difficult to start this morning being only 5*F outside. The battery is weak and is going to need replaced.

Overall, it runs really well. Has a few leaks that should be no problem to fix. Many pins are a bit sloppy but will be fine for now. There are only a few things we are going to address before she gets put to work.

1. obviously the battery
2. The rubber fuel lines that return from the injectors need replaced.
3. The controls are going to get new pins/bushings. They were really sloppy. You could move the controls 4" or so each way before the valve actually moved.
4. We already swapped front tires with the JD 2040, cause these were in really bad shape.

Thats about the only major things for now, just a lot of cleaning the 35 year old grease ad grime off of it.

A few things I am interested in though, if anyone knows, are some specs.
Operating weight?? Loader lift?? and backhoe digging force??

Loader lift cylinders are 3.5". Backhoe boom and dipperstick cylinders are 4.5" and the bucket cylinder is 3.5". So I took some quick measurments and figured 2000psi.

Loader lift I am comming up with around 10,000lbs at the pins. But the weight of the bucket and loader frame would need subtracted. So figuring around 6K at bucket center. Which it is a 6' ~ 1yd bucket.

The backhoe I am not sure how they figure dipper stick force. If it is only to the bucket pin, then it is about 7200lbs. But if it is to the tip of the out-streched bucket, then it is 5200lbs. And the bucket digging force comes in at ~7100lbs as well. And total weight I am guessing to be ~10k. Tractordata lists it at 7200 w/o the hoe.

So if anyone has any paperwork or links that can give actual specs, it would be appreciated.

Here are some crappy cell phone pics with terrible lighting:D

The real leaks won't show up until it gets warm outside. My New Holland doesn't hardly drip in winter when sitting, but in summer it's worse.