Yanar tiller 1400

/ Yanar tiller 1400
Thanks Carey and Calif... I will have some time to check the bearings and see how i will mount it this week then come up with a rear cover. Can't wait to get it working it will be a big help as the Rotohoe I normally use is hard on the body

/ Yanar tiller 1400
Update .... got the tractor hooked to the tiller, tightened all the tines, could not use the top link because it was only 1/2 (just the triangle piece) so I used a regular top link. Went to test it and it broke the PTO shaft, it was some home grown thing. Did manage to till 20 ft and it is sweet. I will post some pictures later. It is very close to the tires.. 3" and if I raise the arms too high it bumps the tire. Should i buy longer arms before I purchase a new PTO shaft. I only have 22" end to end for the shaft so thinking new arms might be a good way to go. What do you think??

/ Yanar tiller 1400 #23  
I have a parts shaft if you have trouble finding one actually it all intact just needs new bearings. I had to shorten it for to it fit my YM2000. Let me now if you may need some Parts Etc. Mine arms are 29"

Told you there nice your get it back working You just got a good tease.

Carey

/ Yanar tiller 1400 #24  
:thumbsup:When you get the proper top link hooked up (the one with the triangular piece) the tines will move away from the tires as it is picked up. that is why they made the special top link.

Mike

/ Yanar tiller 1400
Thanks Carey and MJ ...I guess my first step is to try to find the other half of the top link and see what that does then work out the PTO shaft (may have to have one made) I don't mind spending a few bucks as i only paid $300 and it is in good shape ...Yanmar sure makes things that last.