Oil & Fuel Yanmar 155D Loader Fluid Capacity

/ Yanmar 155D Loader Fluid Capacity #11  
... have no idea. I know there’s a pump behind the front bumper...
And I see 'Independent Hydraulic System, 800 PSI', in the rScotty / bmaverick brochure.

So that system is independent of the transmission sump and the 3-point hydraulics. Interesting.

I don't think you are missing anything without the manual. The AICO valve, and I think all the rest of it, are generic USA components so any local hydraulic shop will have hoses, seals etc to maintain it. Not a problem.

My AICO control dribbled badly - on my shoe - under load so I replaced it. There's an old thread on here somewhere about the conversion to a Prince valve with the hoses exiting beneath. But I doubt yours is worn out.

/ Yanmar 155D Loader Fluid Capacity
And I see 'Independent Hydraulic System, 800 PSI', in the rScotty / bmaverick brochure.

So that system is independent of the transmission sump and the 3-point hydraulics. Interesting.

I don't think you are missing anything without the manual. The AICO valve, and I think all the rest of it, are generic USA components so any local hydraulic shop will have hoses, seals etc to maintain it. Not a problem.

My AICO control dribbled badly - on my shoe - under load so I replaced it. There's an old thread on here somewhere about the conversion to a Prince valve with the hoses exiting beneath. But I doubt yours is worn out.

Thank you! I see you’re in Sonoma County… I’m just a little north of you in Butte County.