Yanmar Sc2450

/ Yanmar Sc2450 #11  
SWEET!!!!! I've been waiting to see what Yanmar had going on. Curious do you know if they Manufactured it here in Ga? And by the way Howdy Neighbor !!!! I'm in Walton co. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
   / Yanmar Sc2450
GREAT RC Field!! I Fly RC and wish I had a place close like that to fly. I mainly fly in my Yard and am really happy how the electric RC planes are progressing, they are so much easier to fly in the yard. I have not flown any Nitro in years.... But with a field like that I would have them out all the time.

Very Nice Tractor too. I Just Got my EX2900 a couple of weeks ago, I love it... and I am sure you will get a lot of use out of yours!

Good Luck and Keep the wheels down!!

YEx2900 thanks for the kind words. The RC field is nice and we work hard to keep it up.

The Ex2900 is really a great looking tractor also and I am sure you will use it to its potential.

/ Yanmar Sc2450
SWEET!!!!! I've been waiting to see what Yanmar had going on. Courious do you know if they Manufactored it here in Ga? And by the way Howdy Neighbor !!!! I'm in Walton co. :thumbsup:

Yanmar has an assembly plant in Adairsville, GA. My dealer told me that the parts are brought in from off shore and assembled there. They, Yanmar, have had a low profile for the last 20 yrs and are breaking out so to speak. after making lots of different size tractors for several tractor companies including John Deere they felt they had enough presence to go back on their own.

have you been to the Blue Willow Inn recently??

/ Yanmar Sc2450 #14  
I have Family in Rome and Alpharetta. My father Retired from Ford who just past away so that was my in the know. And the BW INN are you kidding me I live on Hwy 11 LMAO :laughing:

/ Yanmar Sc2450
Carey, you need to get a pic of that YM2000 up. That is a nice tractor. Is yours a 4X4?

/ Yanmar Sc2450 #16  
011.JPG
Carey, you need to get a pic of that YM2000 up. That is a nice tractor. Is yours a 4X4?

None of mine are 4x4 My Old Ford Funk in WV. we've owned since the early 60's and got by. The 5103 with a FEL. is only 2wd. here in Ga. and never had a need for it yet. I can see a need for your small compact though. Winston I just had it out Look hard at the left in the pic. and your see the handle LOL. :D

/ Yanmar Sc2450 #17  
"Winston I just had it out Look hard at the left in the pic. and your see the handle LOL."

You went over my head which isn't hard to do. I see a handle like a pressure wash handle. Explain what we are talking about, I'm confused. :confused:

/ Yanmar Sc2450 #18  
You went over my head which isn't hard to do. I see a handle like a pressure wash handle. Explain what we are talking about, I'm confused. :confused:[/QUOTE]

Hold your breath then LOL. Just came up Thurs. and I stated I just had it out useing it. Now what was we quilty of doing? rolleyes:

/ Yanmar Sc2450 #19  
Hi all - I have last years CC/Yanmar SC2450. Love it - cannot get enough seat time. My dealer recently got the new Yanmar only model. We both inspected it fairly closely and other than the decals, we could not find any obvious differences, actually we we couldn't find any.

I have a Bercomac snowblower, box blade, and scraper blade for it. This little thing is perfect for my house to help move rocks, drainage and general landscaping. And small enough to fit into the garage and still get my car in there. I have 90hrs on it since last August which is a fair bit for a non-farm private environment. This was an upgrade from a mid 1980s 16hp Kubota. Love it. Love it.

/ Yanmar Sc2450
Welcome fellow Sc2450 Owner.

I to love mine and hope to get more hrs on it soon. I looked mine over and if we put ours side by side the only difference would be you had the CC/Y stickers and I only have the Y sticker.

I have mine outside under a porch but I will be building a lean to off my back barn to store it and I need to make a place off the ground, probably pore a slab or so to put the implements on. Who made your box blade and scraper?

And consider your self a major part of this thread and add to it for other soon to be Sc2450 owners to come to get info on our tractors.

I am also going to make some videos to show how to remove the FEL, BH, MMM, and reinstall them.

Plus doing the maintenance myself. Although the 50 hr service is provided complementary from Yanmar and my Dealer.

Have you had the 50 hr service done? And, what did it cover?

I have some other questions but, I won't smash you right off as it is great to have another Sc2450 owner on board