Yanmar Sc2450

/ Yanmar Sc2450
Welcome fellow Sc2450 Owner.

I to love mine and hope to get more hrs on it soon. I looked mine over and if we put ours side by side the only difference would be you had the CC/Y stickers and I only have the Y sticker.

I have mine outside under a porch but I will be building a lean to off my back barn to store it and I need to make a place off the ground, probably pore a slab or so to put the implements on. Who made your box blade and scraper?

And consider your self a major part of this thread and add to it for other soon to be Sc2450 owners to come to get info on our tractors.

I am also going to make some videos to show how to remove the FEL, BH, MMM, and reinstall them.

Plus doing the maintenance myself. Although the 50 hr service is provided complementary from Yanmar and my Dealer.

Have you had the 50 hr service done? And, what did it cover?

I have some other questions but, I won't smash you right off as it is great to have another Sc2450 owner on board

/ Yanmar Sc2450
I have been busy and the Sc2450 is really earning its keep.
DSCF4463-M.jpg

I know you guys that have FEL's know what they can do. This is a real time and back saver.
DSCF4469-M.jpg

I know it is only 5 sheets of osb but it is easy.
DSCF4474-M.jpg

The BH is great for ripping out roots that use to take hours and lots of energy. Now it is just a few minutes.
DSCF4525-M.jpg

Did I say I really like my Sc2450??? I do!!

/ Yanmar Sc2450 #23  
Yes - the FEL sure makes work easier. When there is a task to be done, instead of thinking "How can I do it?", I now ask myself "How can I do it with the tractor/FEL?"

The thing that caught my eye in these pics was the Stihl leaf blower, I am trying to decide which model to get for this fall. What do you have there.

/ Yanmar Sc2450
My Stihl Dealer recommended the BG 86. I was ready to pony up for a backpack blower but they said that this is the one. It also can be had with the easy start feature. I am happy with it. This unit is more heavy duty than their homeowner series. If you are doing lots of leaves and can afford it I would look at a back pack model. In fact I was looking at the Magnum 600 and it has some great specs.