YanMar vs Iseki

/ YanMar vs Iseki #21  
Everyone here in the Yanmar forum will tell you based on personal experience that Yanmar's quality is excellent.

Because YM135D is a US model, its unlikely that a used one has had the bogus 'lipstick on a pig' reconditioning sometimes seen on tractors imported after a first lifetime in Asia. (and often misrepresented as low hours, new, or under 10 years old). That bogus reconditioning is about the only thing to be wary of, on a 35 year old Yanmar.

You might start a new thread inquiring in the Kubota forum, then decide if it is cost effective to consider a BX at what I expect will be far higher price for similar capability.

Anybody know what is the Japan-market Yanmar model same as this US YM135D?
Would it not be the yanmar 1100 or 1300?

/ YanMar vs Iseki #22  
I was making reference to bad support on the OP, Yanmar and Iseki, not Kubota. Don't even know how that got in there.

A friend had several Bolens, basically Iseki (no?). Drove him nuts trying to track down parts and info. I was always envious of his 3 speed PTO! Why can't we have stuff like that? Those Iseki's with high narrow Ag tires look like some kind of horny critters for sure.

/ YanMar vs Iseki #23  
I was making reference to bad support on the OP, Yanmar and Iseki, not Kubota. Don't even know how that got in there.

A friend had several Bolens, basically Iseki (no?). Drove him nuts trying to track down parts and info. I was always envious of his 3 speed PTO! Why can't we have stuff like that? Those Iseki's with high narrow Ag tires look like some kind of horny critters for sure.

Parts for my yanmar are not a headache. I just get online and see a parts diagram, click add the part and it goes in my shopping cart and i order it and its at my house like 2 days later Fed EX from East texas!

From OE color paint, to filters, orings, seals, belts, radiator, bearings, tires, you name it they pretty much have it. They also custom make some of the rare or not availible parts anymore with thier own in house CNC machine, like front spindles.