YM 2210D front axle arm and top knuckle

/ YM 2210D front axle arm and top knuckle #21  
I sent it to repair shop... and they lost the parts and everyone quit... so this is what I have left!!!
Wow, and double wow!

I would be over in the that shop in a heartbeat with the attitude of "We can do this the easy way, or the hard way; I am here to pick up my parts, and anything that looks like it might fit. I will return anything doesn't when I am done. Now!" Any friction, and I would have them in small claims court for a replacement front end. I think that is no way to treat you.

That's unforgivable in my book. Yes, stuff happens, but they didn't make it right for you.

Good luck!

All the best,

Peter

/ YM 2210D front axle arm and top knuckle
Ummm, that I'm pretty sure has a three digit hour meter. That could be 1100 2100, or turned back when it was "reconditioned" it was turned back. That tractor is 40ish years old I doubt it really
Wow, and double wow!

I would be over in the that shop in a heartbeat with the attitude of "We can do this the easy way, or the hard way; I am here to pick up my parts, and anything that looks like it might fit. I will return anything doesn't when I am done. Now!" Any friction, and I would have them in small claims court for a replacement front end. I think that is no way to treat you.

That's unforgivable in my book. Yes, stuff happens, but they didn't make it right for you.

Good luck!

All the best,

Peter
Yes I’m one p’s off momma!!!!!! Thanks Peter

/ YM 2210D front axle arm and top knuckle #24  
This is the first I've read of the 2210 being "rare." One of the reasons that I bought mine was that Hoye said it was one of the best Yanmars to buy and one of their favorites. Here's a link to their article on the best and worst models:

I've been happy with mine and have had it 6 years now. I've probably seen more threads on this forum on the 2210 than any model, but I don't suppose that really means anything. Good luck on finding the parts you need.

/ YM 2210D front axle arm and top knuckle #26  
This is the first I've read of the 2210 being "rare." One of the reasons that I bought mine was that Hoye said it was one of the best Yanmars to buy and one of their favorites. Here's a link to their article on the best and worst models:

I've been happy with mine and have had it 6 years now. I've probably seen more threads on this forum on the 2210 than any model, but I don't suppose that really means anything. Good luck on finding the parts you need.
I thought I remembered what you said. I always thought it was a highly sought after model in that size and was very popular.

/ YM 2210D front axle arm and top knuckle #28  
Fredricks is Yanmar !!!

Well, really close to being Yanmar. ;)

Fredricks is under a written agreement with Yanmar as the only legal gray restore facility in all of North America. Thus, the UTDA network of dealers offering those legal gray market tractors.

As for parts, I have my top 3 shown here. It's very rare for any of the 3 to be lacking.

FREDRICKS EQUIPMENT
1312 South Bethel Rd.
Decatur, AL 35603
PARTS HOTLINE - 256-751-3555
email - parts@fredricksequipment.com
NEW On-Line SHOPPING - https://fredricksequipment.com/shop
Yanmar; YM / FX / F / Ke, John Deere / Kubota / Iseki / Mahindra / Others

HOYE TRACTOR PARTS INC.
2099 US Hwy 287 E
Iowa Park, TX 76367
PARTS HOTLINE - 940-592-0181
Contact page - Yanmar Tractor Parts:
On-Line Shopping - Yanmar Tractor Parts:
Yanmar Parts / John Deere / Yanmar Marine engine parts

SHEAFFER'S TOWN & COUNTRY TRACTORS INC.
320 Palmyra Rd
Dixon, IL 61021
PARTS HOTLINE - 815-284-3226
email - parts@sheftractor.net
On-Line Shopping - https://www.japanesetractorparts.com
Japanese and Domestic Tractor Parts for many makes and model brands

- - - otherwise, I would branch out further,

STEVENS TRACTOR PARTS
3715 Highway 71
Coushatta, LA 71019
PARTS HOTLINE - 800-333-9143 Toll Free
email - sales@stevenstractor.com
On-Line Shopping - https://www.stevenstractor.com
Engine overhaul/rebuild kits

TRACTOR JOE PARTS
14385 23 Ave N
Plymouth, MN 55447
PARTS HOTLINE - 888-860-9096 Toll Free
On-Line Shopping - Yanmar Parts | Up to 60% off Dealer Prices | TractorJoe.com
Strong Yanmar Gray Market parts provider
Offers a comprehensive selection of equipment and parts for US Yanmar & Yanmar Gray Market tractors

ALL STATES AG PARTS
10 Ellefson Dr
De Soto, IA 50069
email - support@tractorpartsasap.com
PARTS HOTLINE - 866-609-1260 Toll Free
On-Line Shopping - https://www.tractorpartsasap.com
13 Locations for tractors and parts, 10 salvage yards, and 2 repair centers all in the Mid-West

This is only a partial list from the Yanmar Tractor Owners Group on GroupsIO.

/ YM 2210D front axle arm and top knuckle #29  
Tom Fredricks is the only one licensed (by Yanmar)to use the name ''Yanmar'' (Other than Yanmar, of course).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but It is my understanding (By Tom) there is no more ''UTD'' ''per se'' As ''UTD'' was before his licensed agreement with Yanmar

I don't see ''UTD'' mentioned on his site any longer

Last edited:
   / YM 2210D front axle arm and top knuckle #30  
Tom Fredricks is the only one licensed (by Yanmar)to use the name ''Yanmar'' (Other than Yanmar, of course).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but It is my understanding (By Tom) there is no more ''UTD'' ''per se'' As ''UTD'' was before his licensed agreement with Yanmar

I don't see ''UTD'' mentioned on his site any longer

Indeed he isn't using the UTDA any longer, yet the machines rebuilt get that Yanmar agreement 'approved' serial number ID plate as the UTDA info is there.

Tom does list why on his site the disbanding of the UTDA, because Yanmar legal also went after the UTDA dealers that were to be exempt per Tom's agreement. Thus the UTDA lost Little Miami Tractor and I think RCO. The UTDA was to be the umbrella of dealers selling Fredricks rebuilt machines per the Yanmar agreement. All of this can be found here: Our History — Fredricks Importing
It would be really nice to know the history saga since that was posted in 2013. It's like a cliff hanger having no ending.

As we are in 2021 of the post-c19 era; parts shortages, broken supply chains, ramping up hyper-inflation, with over 100K of Gray Market Yanmars in North America the future seems difficult to picture or navigate. Down south, most if not all of those states are c19 mandate exempt, unless you are a Federal office or agency there. So, Fredricks does have the ability to survive.

It's unknown how many YM machines are left still in Asia. It would be super for Fredricks to restore the RS, KE and AF compact models. In the EU, those are now the hot Gray market machines people are seeking. Tom isn't getting any younger either. ;)