YM1100D and YM1110D engine parts

/ YM1100D and YM1110D engine parts #11  
   / YM1100D and YM1110D engine parts
Thanks for all the help.. I need some time to dig into all these options..

Thank you for all these helpful details. Can you explain the Yanmar Part number system...? the second half of the number seems to be the part, but the first half seems to represent the some spec about the engine...

/ YM1100D and YM1110D engine parts #15  
Thank you for all these helpful details. Can you explain the Yanmar Part number system...? the second half of the number seems to be the part, but the first half seems to represent the some spec about the engine...
To have an understanding of the Yanmar part numbers, looking at a Yanmar US domestic manual is a huge help. It's the same system and at times various tractors use the same parts, domestic or gray market imported.

This sheet is from the YM180 Parts Manual. This is one of the examples we have to date,

click to enlarge
YANMAR PN CODING 001.jpg

More insights, depends on where the part is located or how it's marked.

YANMAR PN CODING 002.jpg

Finally, these pages are out of the YM236, YM246 Parts Manual. Sorry for the dull images, it's how these were scanned by people decades ago.
YANMAR YM236 YM246 PN CODING 003.jpg

YANMAR YM236 YM246 PN CODING 004.jpg

YANMAR YM236 YM246 PN CODING 005.jpg

This number code also applies to the new Yanmar machines and the MTD Cub Cadets too.

/ YM1100D and YM1110D engine parts #16  
For the YM1100 2Cyl. all the way to the YM1500. I have the complete Serv. Manual for the YM135. Both the YM1100/YM135 0.6L 2cyl.

Attachments

• Yanmar135_155_Manuel_Atelier.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
I have some more questions... on my tractor. Below are 2 videos one of my injectors and one of the crankshaft...

Injectors:
It appears that there're 2 different washers placed between the injector and the head. I'm unclear if the thin metal one stuck in the head needs to come out. The second washer, broken in half, is not metal. The questions I have are... is that a narrow metal crush washer that I should pull out of the head? And what type of replacemet washer is needed for the second nonmetal washer?

Crankshaft:
is it ok if the rear thrust bearing slides side to side as seen in the video?

Thank you in advance, all the help is greatly appreciated!
Jeff

/ YM1100D and YM1110D engine parts #18  
I have some more questions... on my tractor. Below are 2 videos one of my injectors and one of the crankshaft...

Injectors:
It appears that there're 2 different washers placed between the injector and the head. I'm unclear if the thin metal one stuck in the head needs to come out. The second washer, broken in half, is not metal. The questions I have are... is that a narrow metal crush washer that I should pull out of the head? And what type of replacemet washer is needed for the second nonmetal washer?

Crankshaft:
is it ok if the rear thrust bearing slides side to side as seen in the video?

Thank you in advance, all the help is greatly appreciated!
Jeff
Jeff, this is a common injector for our machines,

1707602763630.png

/ YM1100D and YM1110D engine parts #20  
Hi Bmaverick, did you see my questions in the video? The document that you posted above doesn't provide any insight to my questions.
I can't do video on my phone, it just locks up, later I'll watch it on the PC from home. Sorry.