YM1610D leaking

/ YM1610D leaking #11  
Thanks, Eric. These little tractors are fun and I look forward to getting the 40+ year old YM1610D back in operation. I'm trying to find a manual and the basic layout of the machine. The loader is a Bush-Hog brand with what looks like a 4' bucket. It may be an aftermarket item.

Or even get the manual for FREE here too. :) Just got to login.

/ YM1610D leaking #12  
No doubt the parts manual is valuable, however, I think he was looking for the operation manual.

/ YM1610D leaking #13  
No doubt the parts manual is valuable, however, I think he was looking for the operation manual.

IF anyone needs a YM OPS manual, it would be smart to just go to the JD site, search for the JD650/JD750/JD850/JD900HC/JD950/JD1050/JD1250 compact 50 Series OPS manuals and learn from them. JD made them all FREE on the web now as PDF downloads. Those machines are YANMAR YM Series. Thus, the only things not mentioned in them are PowerShift and the Multi-speed PTO. Otherwise they cover all the other attributes of our machines really nicely.

And for the F & FX Series, search for the JD655/JD755/JD855/JD955 55 Series compacts and the JD670/JD770/JD870/JD970/JD1070 70 Series Compacts. Lots of common engine sizes thru out.
Only thing left out is the UFO functions and multi-speed PTO, but some models do have it along with the PowerShift called something different by JD. And there are some 56 Series offshoots too.

I just can't see the reason why people need to spend $40, $80, $100+ for a basic OPS manual tossed together with minimal benefits when the JD OPS manuals are so detailed.

Search for Equipment Publications - Technical Information Store

So, getting back to the YM1610 3T75 engine, what in JD would be a near equal? JD855/JD856 for OPS engine maintenance and zerk fitting lube info thru out the machine.