YM2210D reconditioned good or bad

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad #21  
RCO tractors all had Koyker loaders, that tractor is a Viet recon. As others have said: if it's run for a while w/no problems, it likely will not have too many issues. As a 2210D owner of four years, I have been able to keep mine up and in good running condition. It has paid for itself many times over....it's hard to go wrong with a Yanmar. They are simple, well-built, and dependable. And if they break down it's usually not too hard to fix. The parts are almost all available and not too expensive. I have mostly dealt with Hoye, and their experience with Yanmar tractors has benefitted me a bunch of times.

Go see the man, bring cash. You'll walk away with a good tractor for short money, and you probably won't be sorry you bought it.

I paid $6400 for mine with a FEL and a 5' Bush hog. It's been a great value. I've put almost 1,000 hours on it, and most any trouble I've had had been my own fault (clogging the radiator and blowing the head gasket, etc.). I could probably get $6,000 for it today!! Not bad..........

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad
Thanks for the info. I wasn't able to get up and see it with the family here. I talked to him again and he said he bought it from Big Red's Equipment. I think that is the right name or something real close. They are down in TX. He thought he had it sold. So the hunt is still on. I'm not in any hurry. If it would of been a little closer I would of beat it over there. Not many of them sell around here. My dad had one for a little while. He didn't keep it very long because it was 2wd and helpless as a sow on ice in the winter time. We have a guy here in town that my dad is good friends with that sells new LS and other makes of used little tractors. I keep watching what he has, but haven't seen any yanmars come in. I think I can get one a lot cheaper buying private then thorough him though. I've been reading the different rebuild threads on here for hours. I wish this forum had a section for Major rebuilds so a guy could find them easier. I appreciate all the info guys have shared.
Bob

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad #23  
Big Red's is in Granbury, Tx. He no longer sales Yanmars. He is still in business but not with Yanmars. I know the Yanmar lawsuit included him so I can only assume they won their case against him. Yanmar America Corporation Sues Big Red

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad #24  
Big Red's is in Granbury, Tx. He no longer sales Yanmars. He is still in business but not with Yanmars. I know the Yanmar lawsuit included him so I can only assume they won their case against him. Yanmar America Corporation Sues Big Red

I just don,t understand how someone like Fredricks which buys / imports yanmar tractors , sells them under the yanmar name yet,, avoided a lawsuit by yanmar.:confused3: I'm glad he's still in business,,,:thumbsup::dance1:

I found the Big Red's web site and didn't see any Yanmars on there so I wasn't sure if it was the right site or they had stopped selling them. It looks like their not selling them anymore. I found a number of references to Big Red's on here. Some good some not so good. Any way I'll keep my eye out for something in my area. Watching a 336d on ebay that was repainted all green but to far. But still watching just to see what it brings. That would be about what size I would like. No bigger. Thanks.

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad #26  
I just don,t understand how someone like Fredricks which buys / imports yanmar tractors , sells them under the yanmar name yet,, avoided a lawsuit by yanmar.:confused3: I'm glad he's still in business,,,:thumbsup::dance1:

Me too! I hope they stay available for a long time. I too, wonder how some dealers stay in business. Maybe someone here can tell us.

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad #27  
336D is a nice size. I have the same tractor (grey) 3110D. sometimes I wish I had a little larger 40-45 HP. Good luck in your search

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad #28  
Me too! I hope they stay available for a long time. I too, wonder how some dealers stay in business. Maybe someone here can tell us.

You know, when I bought my tractor from them. They took all yanmar emblems / decals off the tractor. Even my hood still sports the ZEN-NOH decal. My guess, so there wouldn't be any problems with yanmar. Now all the tractors have yanmar decals

336D is a nice size. I have the same tractor (grey) 3110D. sometimes I wish I had a little larger 40-45 HP. Good luck in your search
I've been reading about all posts on the 336d. Just because it is the size I would like to find. Not to big and not to small!!

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad #30  
Yea the way the hour meter is it has at least 1.5 hours more maybe double that he out on it.

Its not an RCO tractor with a VN loader??? Those are VN1 tractors that had those loaders on those.