Youngest TBN Member....

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #11  
Ah..I dunno, but your mustache is still brown, not silver. so I am thinking you might not qualify just yet:)
James K0UA

James that mustache still brown cause years ago I learned how to tune out (some) women's yaps ! ;)

Boone

Attachments

• mothers-in-law113221.jpg
    mothers-in-law113221.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 216
   / Youngest TBN Member.... #12  
Yep, I am also 16. Not nearly as much of a contributor as Jake or the other Kyle. I used to have a bad reputation here, writing a lot of stupid things. Now, I try to lay back and speak as little as possible. Some of the things that would be deemed unsafe or unknowledgable that I have posted, were just stupid things I just didn't know mich about. I am a much better person and equipment operator than some of my old posts would depict me as.

Kyle

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #13  
Yep, I am also 16. Not nearly as much of a contributor as Jake or the other Kyle. I used to have a bad reputation here, writing a lot of stupid things. Now, I try to lay back and speak as little as possible. Some of the things that would be deemed unsafe or unknowledgable that I have posted, were just stupid things I just didn't know mich about. I am a much better person and equipment operator than some of my old posts would depict me as.

Kyle

No need to lay back and not contribute. Sounds like you have matured some to be able to admit past mistakes. I'm 55 now, and I definatly still say and do stupid things.

Ken

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #14  

Kyle

Any man that can admit to his mistakes, is already a man in my book.:thumbsup:
I have seen plenty that were 60 years old that had problems in that department. Jump in Kyle, we appreciate your input.

James K0UA

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #15  
Yep, just saw the thread, im 16 too. It appears I am not the youngest one after all, but I am the only one that sells arena rakes for compact tractors. ;) I have always enjoyed TBN, its where i can both share on things i have learned through experience as well as help people out with identifying problems and reading about others experiences with their tractors. I have loved tractors for as long as i can remember, I have owned two little Diesels myself as well as numerous lawn tractors but now i no longer have a tractor, i graduated to a 61 hp Diesel skid steer loader. :thumbsup:

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #16  
im 36

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #17  
I'm 16. Have 2 of my own tractors and a pile of implements. I do all the service and repairs on them along with restorations. It's a great hobby. Me and a few friends in are planning to drive our tractors to school in June.

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #18  
32yrs young here:D But what does it mean when you gotta ask the wife to make sure before you post?

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #20  
Mike r, driving your tractors to school is a great idea .:laughing:., but only if we could get a comercial drivers licsence while are still in high school. I could borrow my dads friends tri-axle and drive it to school one day.:laughing again:. Im only in middle school, and ive heard that the principle of the high school will be gone by the time i get there, so i could scare the crap out of the new principle... If only :->