Youngest TBN Member....

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #22  
I am 12 years old. I own my own 8n tractor (it is not my dads or anything like that), and i do all of the maintanance on it. Although my dad buys most of the materials, and i use it.

Better keep it under your hat. I think your supposed to be at least 13 to be on this site. :laughing::laughing:

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #23  
Timely thread. Birthday today, 47 years young.

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #24  
   / Youngest TBN Member.... #25  
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Why, thank you very much. It doesn't feel much different than yesterday though.
:laughing:

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #27  
Wife says I act like a twelve year old :), does that count. Actually 58 so not helping the cause much.

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #28  
Yeah, I'm 17 so I fall into the "young gun" category...

There are also some others including Max (Deere4320 & kubotadriver4life) and deereman75.

Member of the Month: CompactTractorFan - TractorByNet.com
Member of the Month: JohnDeere3720 - TractorByNet.com

Meet Jake and Kyle, two of the young guns, both in their teens, and back to back "Member of the Month" guys. They've been members, and great contributors for a long time.

Wow, back then I only had 3,237 posts! :confused2: :D ;)

Yep, just saw the thread, im 16 too. It appears I am not the youngest one after all, but I am the only one that sells arena rakes for compact tractors. ;)

Very true...:D

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #29  
Actually, Tractorbynet.com was started by two young men -- when they were 13- and 15- years old.

Wow, I knew Muhammad was young when he started TBN (or rather the old Kubota site), but not THAT young! :confused2:

/ Youngest TBN Member.... #30  
well 51 here, and being so young had to ask wifes permission to post.....NOT:laughing: