Your Dream Attachments List

/ Your Dream Attachments List #111  
Burn = Chemicals and not fire. That's the way they mean it around here.

I didn't realize that is what is meant now.

I grew up in a rural area that the local fire departments were volunteer. You could "donate" to them to come out with trucks and babysit burning off your fields in the spring. Yes you had to spray the field down with kerosene, diesel, or whatever to get it to go, but that was a minimal amount from a weed sprayer (generally 2-3 gallons). They were just there to make sure it didn't jump property lines and such or get into the wood line. They appreciated the extra income and a day out. For that matter I once saw some of them popping beers once it got into the center of the field.

/ Your Dream Attachments List #113  
Just a quick comment on quick-tatch bucket forks....most are aware of loss of lift capacity as a tradeoff for the lower price compared to a bucket-replace fork. For me, I am using forks to lift tree trim brush so those loads are not that heavy anyway, and it saves me the time & hassle of changing out the bucket.

Jus' saying.........:2cents:

/ Your Dream Attachments List #115  
We really only rarelyy miss the "extra" lift that we would have using the forks directly attached to our loader arms, like when we are trying to move full pallets or bags of firewood. Otherwise, they seem to work just fine about 95% of the time, and sometimes it is very handy having the bucket there to throw other things into or catch loose peices that roll off of pallets or brush piles.

On those occasions when we could use a little extra lifting power, we have had success with shifting the load closer to the pivots when possible, or taking only part loads.

Just a quick comment on quick-tatch bucket forks....most are aware of loss of lift capacity as a tradeoff for the lower price compared to a bucket-replace fork. For me, I am using forks to lift tree trim brush so those loads are not that heavy anyway, and it saves me the time & hassle of changing out the bucket.

/ Your Dream Attachments List #116  
We really only rarelyy miss the "extra" lift that we would have using the forks directly attached to our loader arms, like when we are trying to move full pallets or bags of firewood. Otherwise, they seem to work just fine about 95% of the time, and sometimes it is very handy having the bucket there to throw other things into or catch loose peices that roll off of pallets or brush piles.

On those occasions when we could use a little extra lifting power, we have had success with shifting the load closer to the pivots when possible, or taking only part loads.

/ Your Dream Attachments List #117  
My wish list has been completed, I went to Ritchie Bros auction day before yesterday and got a 66" Wildkat grapple. Never used $800.

/ Your Dream Attachments List #118  
No one has mentioned a Harley Rake! This is the coolest tool ever. A rotating drum as wide as the tractor with carbide studs, pull it perpendicular to travel it shreds sod, pokes out rocks, shreds small tree roots. Angle it you can windrow around your field bringing all rocks to a pile in center, where you pick them up with loader.

/ Your Dream Attachments List #119  
The 3 pt. Taylor, or Midland Pasture Dream w/legume box has caught my eye, and man would I love to have one..!! Looks like an oldie but goodie..!! One will fit right in around here... :)

/ Your Dream Attachments List #120  
My list is easy: I'll take one of everything that has been mentioned by others. :thumbsup: