Your Dream Attachments List

/ Your Dream Attachments List #122  
PTO powered moonshine still.

/ Your Dream Attachments List #125  
A boy Friday to fix what I break and to remove and install attachments so all I have to do is drive the tractor;) That is bad eh?

/ Your Dream Attachments List #126  

You don't need a still. Apple jack is easier, and tastes better. Ferment apple cider, freeze in gallon milk jugs, take from freezer, turn upside down over a mason jar. Before the jar is full, throw away the milk jug. Roughly, this doubles alcohol level. Repeat the process, nearly double it again. The product is purified, delicious and potent. Sort of like fruit brandy.

/ Your Dream Attachments List #127  

You don't need a still. Apple jack is easier, and tastes better. Ferment apple cider, freeze in gallon milk jugs, take from freezer, turn upside down over a mason jar. Before the jar is full, throw away the milk jug. Roughly, this doubles alcohol level. Repeat the process, nearly double it again. The product is purified, delicious and potent. Sort of like fruit brandy.

/ Your Dream Attachments List #128  
3pt - cement mixer, back hoe, post hole auger, land leveler, brush hog

front mount - grapple forks,

more lights both front and rear and when the warranty is off, more hp.
I'm only 67 so I got a whole lifetime to get this stuff.:laughing:

/ Your Dream Attachments List #129  
Bought mine with the FEL, 60" MMM, and 54" gear drive tiller so that's all I really needed for the moment. Got a trailer to haul it around a couple weeks later.

Now I'm thinking I want a few more things!
-leaf vac of any type
-dump trailer to minimize back and forth trips with the loader
-PTO wood chipper (have a small gas powered one, but haven't used it in years as it's a bit of a pain in the ***)
-rear remotes. Not sure why, I've just seen them on here and have a feeling I'll need them eventually :D
-light bar on the ROPs so I can work at night

/ Your Dream Attachments List #130  
Bought mine with the FEL, 60" MMM, and 54" gear drive tiller so that's all I really needed for the moment. Got a trailer to haul it around a couple weeks later.

Now I'm thinking I want a few more things!
-leaf vac of any type
-dump trailer to minimize back and forth trips with the loader
-PTO wood chipper (have a small gas powered one, but haven't used it in years as it's a bit of a pain in the ***)
-rear remotes. Not sure why, I've just seen them on here and have a feeling I'll need them eventually :D
-light bar on the ROPs so I can work at night