Your Mission John Thomas

/ Your Mission John Thomas #11  
F series owners are a little different than most Kubota owners, we must spread the word since Kubota seems to neglect us.
QUOTE]

Not just Kubota.........TBN Tractorbynet also won't recognize us....... Forum: Kubota Lawn & Garden

Discuss Kubota G-series, T-series and ZTR lawn & garden equipment in this forum.
DO YOU SEE F MODELS (KUBOTA'S PREMIUM LAWN AND GARDEN MACHINE) ANYWHERE IN THIS TITLE?

/ Your Mission John Thomas #12  
F series owners are a little different than most Kubota owners, we must spread the word since Kubota seems to neglect us.
QUOTE]

Not just Kubota.........TBN Tractorbynet also won't recognize us....... Forum: Kubota Lawn & Garden

Discuss Kubota G-series, T-series and ZTR lawn & garden equipment in this forum.
DO YOU SEE F MODELS (KUBOTA'S PREMIUM LAWN AND GARDEN MACHINE) ANYWHERE IN THIS TITLE?

It's like you said many times before John, the F series is definitely Kubota's best kept secret, and no one has any idea why...
Dan

/ Your Mission John Thomas
I have only seen one on a dealer's lot, in 2006. You would think Kubota would encourage dealers to have at least one on the lot, looking at pictures is not the same as getting on one.
It is hard to get additional information, i.e. turning brakes, hydraulic remote for the dumper, quick hitch, or how the factory cab feels. And why no A/C option for the cab ?

/ Your Mission John Thomas #14  
Most of Barlows F customers are the school systems, quasi government or government, golf courses and large rental complexes. These buyers research for best commercial mowers/contract price and then place their order without ever seeing the actual machine. Us individual buyers want to feel, see and taste what we buy but alas we are but the small minority of buyers of the Kubota F models. The first time I heard the price I had to do some serious pondering before making a commitment to order one. Even at that I was ordering it for my rental property thus writing off the cost toward income so you tax payers (I'm also one) helped me pay for it there by reducing the price a bit more. I did later buy one for home use with no taxpayer help after a few years of mowing a fairly steep hillside home acres and feel it is the best available option for my needs and income.

/ Your Mission John Thomas #15  
Can you post pics of the Snow Blower setup?

Murphy,

Here ar ea few pictures f teh 57" blower set-up on mine...
about the only bull work is the 2 large bolts which hold the quick hitch on to the lift arms, they call for 630Lbs torque, took a 3/4 drive with a 1-1/2" socket with a 3 foot pipe on the end on my breaker bar... and a bit of grunting of coruse...

Dan

View attachment 34211 DSC_0528.jpgDSC_0532.jpgDSC_0533.jpgDSC_0617.jpgDSC_0619.jpg1[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• DSC_0400.jpg
    DSC_0400.jpg
    416.5 KB · Views: 153
   / Your Mission John Thomas #16  
Just to update my fellow F owners. There is a "new" old B7100 with 1100 hours and near new mowing deck sniffing around my F2680e at the rental property. I've got them staying apart in different buildings until I can get the B7100 shined up and traded or sold. Deal came along I couldn't pass up on the B7100 but it's
"lookin for a home".:laughing:

/ Your Mission John Thomas #17  
Just to update my fellow F owners. There is a "new" old B7100 with 1100 hours and near new mowing deck sniffing around my F2680e at the rental property. I've got them staying apart in different buildings until I can get the B7100 shined up and traded or sold. Deal came along I couldn't pass up on the B7100 but it's
"lookin for a home".:laughing:

For the interested person, $3500 or interesting trade of something will remove it from my stable to yours.