Your towing rigs and trailers

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #811  
Is that a mini-van towing that tractor? :confused2:

No, it is not a mini-van. This is so-called LCV Renault Kangoo (Light Commercial Vehicle - I'm not sure if you use this description). Some folks in Europe like to own those cars. Our family is among them.
Have another pic with it.

Attachments

• KL2202 Atvaizd0075.jpg
    KL2202 Atvaizd0075.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 490
   / Your towing rigs and trailers #812  
IMG_1019.jpg

Thule dump trailer, inertia brakes built in, 3 way dump, galvanized, swivel hitch.... and a ton more options... too bad the US trailer mfgrs dont step it up! :mad:

Very good dumper. Brand name Thule is well known in my area from positive point of view. :)
Mine is Lithuanian made "Saurida 1500".

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #813  
No, it is not a mini-van. This is so-called LCV Renault Kangoo (Light Commercial Vehicle - I'm not sure if you use this description). Some folks in Europe like to own those cars. Our family is among them.
Have another pic with it.

Looks a lot like the Ford Transit sold over here.

Chris

Attachments

• transit.jpg
    transit.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 204
   / Your towing rigs and trailers #814  
Looks a lot like the Ford Transit sold over here.

Chris

Similar. Just my present Kangoo is a Combi version - glazed 5 seater.

Your example is called as a Ford Transit Connect in Europe. 'Transit' is a common LCV category.
See local dealer's web page: Visi komerciniai automobiliai - Ford

The pic shows new model of Renault Kangoo I've ordered in production last month. Just differently colored. It'll be equipped with 1.5 ltr. turbodiesel, 110 HP, under EURO 5 pollution regulation.

Attachments

• Renault Kangoo Helios 110HP.jpg
    Renault Kangoo Helios 110HP.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:
   / Your towing rigs and trailers #815  
The only issue I have found with the Thule is getting parts :confused: I have found Thule dealers but they are all in the bike rack market. The trailer came from the local trailer surplus parts store (had three of them).

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #816  
   / Your towing rigs and trailers #817  
Just delivered a new DK45S to my brother-in-law and Sister's property in western Michigan with my rig. I also have a DK45 2005 model. The "old" V10 does a good job and the Sure-Trac trailer gives good service!

how long is the deck on that trailer???? looks great

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #818  
I don't have any pics towing the L3600, which is mostly done with a 02 F350 SC, DRW, 4X4, 7.3L PSD/auto with a 25' gooseneck behind it. But I do have a couple pics of the little BX2230. Towing it is my 04 F150 FX4, SC, 5.4L.
phs79-albums-mods++misc-picture102868-7473-10833-162925.jpg

And a couple pics with mulch loaded in the front of the trailer and over 1000lbs in the bed of the truck.
With 65 psi in the airbags
phs79-albums-airbags-picture43559-same-load-roughly-2500-lbs-65-psi-bags.jpg

No air in the bags
phs79-albums-airbags-picture43556-no-air-bags-1000lbs-bed-guessing-1500lbs-tongue-weight.jpg

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #819  
That is a nice looking F-150... Love the wheels and tires.

Chris

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #820  
That is a nice looking F-150... Love the wheels and tires.

Chris

Thank you!! I have ALOT of time and $$$$ sunk into that truck. It has kinda turned into a little "hobby" modifying it. Everything from the lift, to the on board air system, to the TV monitors mounted in the headrests and DVD player and video game system, plus much more. The problem is that I get bored easily :laughing::thumbsup: