Your Tractors house

/ Your Tractors house #11  
I think ya set the bar a little high with your shed pictures. I don't even keep my wife in something that pretty!:laughing:

/ Your Tractors house #12  
WOW thats huge! I considered building a 20X40 pole barn, just don't have the need for one YET. But then, when I am looking at a new toy or implement, I wind up deciding not to get it because I don't have the room to store it. Somethings gotta give.

Good luck with the new tractor.

save yourself.....dont build the shop. then you dont have to buy toys to fill it

/ Your Tractors house #13  
I think ya set the bar a little high with your shed pictures. I don't even keep my wife in something that pretty!:laughing:

ha...good one. hopefully your wife doesnt find this post. mines a 30x60 with side leanto

/ Your Tractors house #15  
I got to say that shed is just too pretty and getting that B26 into it is quite the achievement.

/ Your Tractors house
I got to say that shed is just too pretty and getting that B26 into it is quite the achievement.

The shed was actually built for the B26. The garage door is 8' high and 6' wide, a very odd size.

/ Your Tractors house #17  
Man - some of you guys sure have spiffy tractor houses. Here's my tractor's unheated n' fairly dilapidated home:

3873406312_495e2b3986.jpg

This a year ago before I owned it. The nasty plywood section is made to remove because the PO used it as an airplane hangar. I'm hoping to replace it with some big sliding doors this summer (or maybe next...). Cosmetic building issues aside, the whole area was obviously quite overgrown and mis-graded, creating standing water issues. The water issues were exacerbated by major water seepage out of a cut hillside that evidently breached the water table (at least during spring). I cleaned it up quite a bit this summer, regraded the area to drain properly, and now it has a 40x60 gravel parking area in front and grass all around. This is when I was installing a 100' french drain across the grounds to eliminate the seepage issues:

4992425291_fb73c236f9.jpg

About 20x60 of the total 60x60 is walled-off and cement floored. The rest is dirt - nothing much in there except my tractor's equipment trailer. The lucky Beastie gets to park on cement:

4993034768_d96e0c8e73.jpg

Incidentally, while building the 40x60 gravel parking area in front of the barn, I accidentally stuffed my backhoe bucket through the front wall (plywood part) of the barn. I didn't care much - fixed it in a few minutes with a couple of screws and a 2x4 brace from the inside. I've also clipped the doors with my bucket more than once going in/out. I knocked some wood off, but nothing too important... I bet the 1st poster would be bummin' if he did that :).

JayC

/ Your Tractors house #18  
Great looking tractor houses. I'm in the planning stage for building mine, and after seeing what you guys have done, feel like it's something I need to get started on!!!!

Eddie

/ Your Tractors house #19  
Here's mine. 26x 40, 10' 2" ceiling in lower level and 9ft doors so the ROPS and canopy will clear easily. Just built it last year
july2010032.jpg

Upper level is for my snowmobile collection (the museum), entry via the ramp at the back
july312010032.jpg

/ Your Tractors house #20  
This Monitor Barn style addition to our home is being built to among other things house my new JD 4720 in one of the three bays. Should be able to drive the 4720 in its bay in April.

Attachments

• Monitor Barn - 20110130-2-800X536.jpg
    Monitor Barn - 20110130-2-800X536.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 721
Last edited: