Your Tractors house

/ Your Tractors house #31  
My tractor house is 24X36 with 10' ceiling, there are a few other things that live in there with it. I see now that I don't have any pictures taken to show the outside of it. The one I attached was the day I was thinning the trees a little bit and the load of crushed rock I had ordered showed up earlier than expected. A good day to own a tractor all around:thumbsup:

Attachments

• PC190925.JPG
    PC190925.JPG
    414.2 KB · Views: 194
  • P7231979.JPG
    P7231979.JPG
    445.2 KB · Views: 209
   / Your Tractors house #32  
Eddie, Thanks!

I believe they project 36 inches but I'll check for sure tomorrow. The "eye brows" as they call them are fantastic for doing just what you said, keeping the water from the doors. Our goal since we moved to the farm was to have a 60x100 building. Don't know why we got set on that size but this is phase one, the 60x60 shop. It's so great to be able to park the equipment inside and be able to work on it. Under the loft will be for the tools and work benches. The side closest to the doors will be for metal working and the other will be for wood working. I also plumbed the shop for an office with a full bath. I do have a man door on the back side and had an eye brow put over it also.

/ Your Tractors house #33  
The previous owner of my property built himself a fancy RV shed. Metal frame, *thick* concrete slab, one side is metal, other side is open, back side is mostly blocked by a Tuff Shed and the front has a commercial overhead door. Can you say overkill? But I love it!:thumbsup:

It's big enough to store all my toys: the JD tractor (big Green, which is not in the pic), the Yanmar (little red), mower, trailers, attachments, my fuel stand, etc.

Attachments

• IMG_4175.JPG
    IMG_4175.JPG
    174.8 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_4179.JPG
    IMG_4179.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 203
   / Your Tractors house #34  
Eddie, The eye brows do project out 36" from the wall.

/ Your Tractors house #35  
I for got to put a side view pic on the last post.

Attachments

• IMG_0293.JPG
    IMG_0293.JPG
    214.2 KB · Views: 209