Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast
A recent question on another thread about stick welders vs tig welders and which units we had that did both well was asked. Since a lot of people peruse this thread looking for comprehensive information, one unit we mentioned was our new i-TIG which is a digital unit which will be both an excellent stick welder and a fine TIG welder. It has a few upscale features, and would match closely to the CST 280 from Miller on capability, if not more. It has hot start adjustment as well as arc force control. The TIG features up to 500 Hz DC pulsing and a true low amps start at 2 amps that you shouldn't see a spike at the transfer of the arc like you do with other "name brand" machines which they don' t publicize. Though for the average person this low of start will be of limited use, it can be useful to the gun smith trade and the mold (casting)repair.

It should arrive soon, within the next 4-6 weeks. Any questions, let me know.

Attachments

• digital itig 200.JPG
    digital itig 200.JPG
    924.7 KB · Views: 246
   / Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #402  
Mark can a guy get a water cooler, and water cooled torch with this unit? Does Everlast offer like Miller a Tig runner unit?

You can get a water cooler and water cooled torch for this unit. It doesn't have an outlet for one though on the unit. This is a small unit. About 7.5 inches wide, by about 10.5 inches tall, by 15 or 16 inches long.

No, we don't offer a ready to go kit like that yet, though you can assemble one, and we will give a discount on the entire purchase price. I should have remarked that this unit is a DC unit only...

We've had it up for a while now, but we're getting a lot of likes and comments on facebook. If any of you want regular updates of what is going on with Everlast or just some friendly questions or chat via your social network, you can go here: https://www.facebook.com/EVERLASTWELDERS?ref=ts&fref=ts

Also, not sure if I mentioned it in the past 14 pages of running comments but we have a youtube channel that we have a few informational videos up about the product and some helpful information about welding in general. I think we've posted individual links, but not sure we mentione the full channel. Soon we'll be uploading a good many more videos with different formats. The audio is a little echo-ey on some the videos, and we're working on that. Here is the link to that: The Everlast Welder Channel - YouTube

We've had it up for a while now, but we're getting a lot of likes and comments on facebook. If any of you want regular updates of what is going on with Everlast or just some friendly questions or chat via your social network, you can go here: https://www.facebook.com/EVERLASTWELDERS?ref=ts&fref=ts

Also, not sure if I mentioned it in the past 14 pages of running comments but we have a youtube channel that we have a few informational videos up about the product and some helpful information about welding in general. I think we've posted individual links, but not sure we mentione the full channel. Soon we'll be uploading a good many more videos with different formats. The audio is a little echo-ey on some the videos, and we're working on that. Here is the link to that: The Everlast Welder Channel - YouTube

We've had a lot of different guys that do reviews of our welders and our products. Each has their own style and tastes. Some are professional, some are not. Each person, though with personal experience with our product sees a differerent angle and audience... Tim Robel speaks to the pro and the hobbyist concerns. He may look familiar, and yes, what you are thinking is right. He will be doing periodic reviews under his OWN site (garage-customs.com) of some of industries best products. He seems like a great guy. Never personally met him myself...yet. Here's a brief overview of the 2013 PowerTIG 200 DX.
Selecting your new inverter TIG Welder. - YouTube

We've received a lot of response from our new PowerMTS 250S, mig, tig and stick welder. We've posted videos of the unit to give more information.

Here's the first video.

We've received a lot of response from our new PowerMTS 250S, mig, tig and stick welder. We've posted videos of the unit to give more information.

Here's the first video.

Tim Robel of Garage Customs has a PowerPlasma 60S and does a review of it here. The new PowerPlasma 60S is a powerful, but economical plasma cutter, that is great for all around jobs around the shop, or farm.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #410  
Is the powerarc 200 in short supply or discontinued? Looked a min ago on internet and they were hard to find in stock. Amazon says "only 8 left".