YM2210D reconditioned good or bad

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad #11  
It is a V/N recon. I can help you with parts if you buy it.2210 is a great tractor. Good luck.

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad #12  
Yep its a recon, but that does not mean its a disator. Look it over. They usually had 0-20 hours on the meter when they were bought "reconditioned" . If this one shows 60-80 then the guy mostlikely is telling the truth about his useage. It is a grey tractor but you can get all the parts you will most likely need for it.

Guys like Spalding Tractors or Hoye Tractor or Fredericks can get you what you need for it. Dont let the "grey" factor or just the recon factor sway you.

Also i think you would be a bit better to get that tractor in the $4-5k range.

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad
I am going to try and get up there maybe Friday and see what I can get done. Thanks for all the helpful advice.

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad #14  
I think RCO was one of the importers in Texas, could be one of theirs? If it has run for a few years with no problems, I wouldn't worry much about its past. As stated, if you need parts of any sort, they are likely available.

Yea I found their website after seeing on here that they sold them. They list a lot of good Testimonials from people but then you wouldn't think they would publish the negative ones. I haven't spent much time on it. I'm off the rest of this week so I should have some time.
Thanks

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad #16  
I wouldn't worry much.Coming up on 6yrs I've owned a As Is. Org. Ym 2000 which still runs and operates great. I have my time and maybe 100.00$ in parts in it. 70$ was to rebuild the Starter. Clemsonfor has seen it awhile back and I bought it from Spalding. Was just shopping when I was looking over the lot and ran upon it. When I asked Steve about it he without hesitation had me cold start it up on a Feb. morning . I left a Check since it would be a few days until I could get back that way with a trailor.:D

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad #17  
I wouldn't worry much.Coming up on 6yrs

True enough, but 63 HRS in 3 yrs is hardly a work out for this tractor to bring out any minor/ major problems . I don't want to talk this guy out of buying a tractor ,but I would hate to see him buy something and have to perform major repairs in short time. Like I said B-4 some have had good luck and some bad luck. Good news is, parts are easy to come by. You just have to turn the wrenches.. I wish him the best what ever he decides to do.

That is kind of what the seller said was the reason he is selling it. He just didn't use it as much as he thought he would. He has a zero turn mower for mowing and the mower he got with the tractor is not a finish mower. A lot of things would last forever if they were onil used 20 hrs a yr. I've got a 1990 chevy 3/4T pickup that I use to plow snow just in my sub division and where I work. It doesn't get 500 miles on it a yr. It would be cheaper to hire someone to do it probably, but what fun would that be.
Thanks
Bob

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad #19  
Good tractor, good price. I've sold many yanmar tractors in the past and every single one I've sold I have had great reviews from customers.. Great,Great tractors, make the deal and don't look back.. If you don't like that one I have a couple yanmars left I could send your way?

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad #20  
What Mr Bitz and others said. Good price, good tractor. Don't worry about being a Vn rebuild, after 63 hours. That's at 2400 rpm, probably had twice that in actual running time. Plenty of testing, and most parts readily available.