YM2210D reconditioned good or bad

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad #41  
Not so sure they are that wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy ahead, maybe wayyyy ahead. Jinma offers a lot of nice little features, one being powersteering.

I have factory power steering on my 35 yr old yanmar. I would love to know how many Jinmas are still around with out issues that were new when I bought my yanmar . Again, Yanmar, Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ahead of Jinma. Heck,,, that shibuara is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy ahead of jinma. Shibuara is just not supported near as well as yanmar

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad #42  
I have factory power steering on my 35 yr old yanmar. I would love to know how many Jinmas are still around with out issues that were new when I bought my yanmar . Again, Yanmar, Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ahead of Jinma

Not too many yanmars with factory power steering. I doubt you'll find a Jinma of that age that is still usable. No doubt yanmar rules.

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad #43  
Not too many yanmars with factory power steering. I doubt you'll find a Jinma of that age that is still usable. No doubt yanmar rules.

I'm not talking about a cylinder of the front end for power steering. Hyd fluid in the steering gear box is where my power steering comes from. I doubt many (if any) 10 -15yr old jinmas' are still operating

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad #44  
Last Jinma I saw had been split to see why the clutch wouldn't disengage. Removing the loader and splitting the tractor in half took a long time.

The mechanic found that the rollpin that secures the clutch fork onto the cross-rod wasn't fully installed.

An importer on here said he quit selling Jinmas because he had so may pre-sale and then warranty hours fixing stuff like this that his margin was negative by the time all the problems were found. In contrast, the 30 year old Yanmars he sold simply created happy customers.

Seems to me that a new Jinma is likely to be a frustration to an honest dealer or a disappointment to someone who buys an unsupported one. Their design seems solid but I hope their workmanship has improved by now.

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad #45  
I'm not talking about a cylinder of the front end for power steering. Hyd fluid in the steering gear box is where my power steering comes from. I doubt many (if any) 10 -15yr old jinmas' are still operating

Yes I know I've seen those. Ive sold 2 of em with that PS on them. They seem to work great. They are few and far between... Parts are probably not available for that system. But they seem to last.. I do know that some of the F series tractors have factory ps but they are hyd. Cylinder type..

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad #46  
With the new emission standards,,It will be interesting to see how many Chinese tractors stick around

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad #47  
From what I've heard they have improved some. Biggest thing with Jinma is to make sure you have a dealer that knows how to set them up right.. I have a fiend that has one and just loves it has over 400 hrs on it now and no problems. I sold it to him but I did have to set up the clutch for him. Works great now..

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad #48  
With the new emission standards,,It will be interesting to see how many Chinese tractors stick around

No doubt. Seems China keeps up with that stuff pretty good. So far anyways..

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad #49  
With the new emission standards, It will be interesting to see how many Chinese tractors stick around
I think China has turned the corner on hiring competent engineers and designing compliant systems - when they want to. Whether they hold the patents on the stuff they turn out is another matter.

it looks like the horrible air quality in their cities has drawn their attention to mandating effective emission controls in their domestic market. And I've read that they already have more electric cars on the road than any other country - as a measure to halt further increases in pollution.

/ YM2210D reconditioned good or bad #50  
I think China has turned the corner on hiring competent engineers and designing compliant systems - when they want to. Whether they hold the patents on the stuff they turn out is another matter.

it looks like the horrible air quality in their cities has drawn their attention to mandating effective emission controls in their domestic market. And I've read that they already have more electric cars on the road than any other country - as a measure to halt further increases in pollution.

I never would have thought China was turning green. I haven't heard anything about it in some time,but Maybe they will end the practice of sending toys over here painted with lead based paint. At some point China will turn the corner in the quality area. I'm old enough to remember when Japan flooded our markets with junk. Now, If I'm able to get any thing from Japan I feel lucky